I need a TTC friend :*(

So I had my period start on the 2nd (5days early) and was normal although pretty light. It stopped ( just like it normally would) and now I'm spotting again? Has this happened to anyone else?

Hello everyone! What a crazy weekend!! Hope everything is going wel today, and to think another week has gone by!! Good luck with everything this week :). I know some of u are o'ing or on the tww.

7 dpo here...only thing i felt for the past two days is cramps like my period is coming. But nothing.. Sorry tmi, i thought i had a tummy bug but my body has just been not processing my foods right... So bleck diahreea..gross sorry but its daily. Which i think is prob causing the cramps but these are like af cramps, not gassy cramps. Weird...

No sore boobs, no bleeding.. No nausea.. Ive been tired but thats cuz i barely slept all weekend...

I have a gut feeling this isnt my month but i guess only time will tell :( kinda getting down over it, but i guess since we are in the process of buying a house right now that itll b ok. Were going to keep trying... Aghhhhh!

Wow you sound like me in my last TWW! I got a tummy bug, and I never get tummy bugs. I had diarrhea and bad gut cramps for over a week. Very strange. Of course i was hoping it was due to being pregnant, but no such luck for me. But it might be good news for you!

I am only CD12 today and had some watery CM which is super early for me. I am wondering if I might O early this cycle since I was so late last cycle. Suits me fine to have a shorter cycle though!

Nikki- you're not out til til the witch shows her ugly face. Hang in there!

Little- that happened to me this month. But I just came off bcp so idol? :/

Hoping for the bestttt.... Sounds like u may be ov early.... Get to beddin lol

Nikki! Don't get down just yet! But I feel ya every time I start I just wanna cry. Praying the monitor will help make this my month... One yr has almost approached :(

I would love to join! :) my and my love are TTC. We now have a beautiful 9 month old crazy baby girl! We want ours slightly closer together. I am very irregular and wasn't even supposed to have children. We were so happy to be blessed with Aly. First cycle.

Hoping for the bestttt.... Sounds like u may be ov early.... Get to beddin lol

Ha! We have been, but still only every other day. If I get EWCM, we will BD every day, but I still think it is too early. I have never O'd before CD20

I would love to be your TTC buddy. My fiance and I have been trying for 2 months. I just got AF last night after having 2 weeks of every possible symptom you can imagine! I cried my eyes out last night and this morning. I never imagined what a difficult process this could be. My fiance and I are a "blended family" I have a 4 year old daughter from my prior marriage and he has a 6 year old son with his ex gf. We have been really wanting one of our own for awhile now. All of my friends have recently had babies and I'm sorta feeling left out of the loop, so I feel your pain!

Hey! Me too! I have irregular periods and normally on a 35 day cycle. Only been trying for a few months. Been having some crazy symptoms this month and need a place to go and talk. count me in!!!!

Also- can someone help me out with all these abbrev's...lol! I am like "huh"? what does all this mean..lol

I hear ya there...just know that there are a lot of us all going through the same thing...its so hard when like everyone you know seems to be pregnant! Thats how it is with me right now

Hey! Me too! I have irregular periods and normally on a 35 day cycle. Only been trying for a few months. Been having some crazy symptoms this month and need a place to go and talk. count me in!!!!

Mine are normally 34 day cycles, last cycle was 44! Go figure. So welcome!

Apparently abbreviations are on the homepage :)

Here are some I posted earlier in the thread -
CBFM = clear blue fertility monitor
AF = aunt flow = period
DTD = doing the deed = sex
BD = baby dance = sex
BFP = big fat positive for a pregnancy test
BFN = big fat negative
HPT = home pregnancy test
CD = cycle day (CD1 = first day of your period)
OPK - ovulation prediction kits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->