I need a TTC friend :*(

im not a big fan of clomid!(or depo for that matter) its supposed to help achieve pregnancy but the main side effect is "dry" cervical mucus...which is weird...
any how, i think that your weight loss medicine may be part of the issue... medicine made to help burn fat attacks all the fat cells and burn up all your nutrients so you don't gain weight, much of what you may need to have a "healthy" diet for a baby. have you ever tried to stop taking all the medicine for one full cycle and see what happens? maybe you are overloading your body?? especially because your so stressed ya know??
are you charting everything?? i just started march 26th charting
as for your husbands MJ i don't think that is an issue at all....and noone should judge...
i also have longer periods 37-41 days. and it sucks. i have not been trying that long, it took me a while to get back up after i lost my baby last year.
I havent heard about the cups what are they?? :cloud9:
wb and i wish you the best of luck..lots and lots of baby dust to you:hugs::angel::spermy:

If by "cups" you mean Softcups, they were originally invented for periods (alternative to tampons) but along the way some women decided to try to use them for conception purposes. Basically it looks like a shortened female condom that you would place in your vagina after sex and it serves as a sperm resovoiur and keeps the sperm up to your cervix...it also keeps any from leaking out! I read tons or posts from ladies who swear by these working within 1-3 cycles. I am trying them for the first time this cycle so I hope they work! :thumbup: Here is what they look like https://www.softcup.com/I got mine at CVS.

Hi ladies room for one more..hubby and i are ttc #2 after a miscarriage in february and the 2ww is being crazy lol i am cd31 of a usual 28 day cycle no signs of af but all bfn's so far : ( glad to see i have fellow ttc'ers in limbo with me lol

Yeaaa this tww is rough!! My boobs arent as sore today and ive just ate cookie dough...yupp...af s def coming! :(

im definately going to try the soft cups....its pretty amazing you can wear them up to 12Hrs...amazing ive never heard of them before...definately going out to buy them
has anyone else had luck with soft cups??? what do you put them in as soon as your finished ??
:)
baby dust to all

I hope so tooooo sweetie! My plan was if i was prego this cycle id tell our moms on mothers day lol..

I swear I plan out how I will tell people each and every cycle. Then, when I actually did tell people, it resulted in a chemical :/ So this time, I'm planning on not telling anyone (besides my db) until after the ultrasound confirms it.

I'm having a lot of CM lately. Maybe I'll O early this month! :happydance: Better get on the :sex:

I'm having a lot of CM lately. Maybe I'll O early this month! :happydance: Better get on the :sex:

I am wondering the same thing, sure I had watery cm last night, which is super early for me! So will see what it does today. Might try an OPk tonight too...

im definately going to try the soft cups....its pretty amazing you can wear them up to 12Hrs...amazing ive never heard of them before...definately going out to buy them
has anyone else had luck with soft cups??? what do you put them in as soon as your finished ??
:)
baby dust to all

Yes you put one in after BDing. I have ordered some for this cycle, but not sure I am brave enough to try them yet, might have to actually find my cervix before trying LOL

so i went last night and bought the Softcups, i figured let me get the hang of them before the big O... so last night i got to BDing :sex: and immediately after i put the soft cup in, my first time and it was amazing..i laid in bed for 20 minutes afraid to move a muscle (just practicing i dont O for few more days)
and i got up and normally :spermy: 's drip out, well not this time ladies, i went to bathroom and proceeded to remove the softcup and i guess it must really work cuz there wasnt much :spermy:'s in the cup at ALL!! im definately going to be using this for the next week until the biiiig day... :thumbup:
good luck ladies :dust::angel: to all

Ive used soft cups. They are really good for getting those spermies!!!

So I got a positive opk once last week sometime.. and not another positive since then? Am I in the 2ww? Idol if inactually o'd?

sure thing! :)
need a friend too... all the girls I know in real life are pregnant, b*tchy and complaining about it, they will not understand.. and husband doesn't understand either, he tells me to "relax and enjoy"... we're ttc again, lets see what happens!
good luck to you! :) keep us posted!

what exactly is this thing? and what does it do?

so i went last night and bought the Softcups, i figured let me get the hang of them before the big O... so last night i got to BDing :sex: and immediately after i put the soft cup in, my first time and it was amazing..i laid in bed for 20 minutes afraid to move a muscle (just practicing i dont O for few more days)
and i got up and normally :spermy: 's drip out, well not this time ladies, i went to bathroom and proceeded to remove the softcup and i guess it must really work cuz there wasnt much :spermy:'s in the cup at ALL!! im definately going to be using this for the next week until the biiiig day... :thumbup:

what exactly is this thing? and what does it do?

From what I've seen it's like a female condom (made for periods) that you put in once you've dtd. It'll keep all the little :spermy: from coming out afterwards. Therefore increasing your chances of conceiving.

Ladies help keep me sane please! Im driving myself nutz....

Really achey lower back, weird pulling in my low tummy... Sensitive nipplies and creamy cm... But this can mean af too, im literally going insane...

I tested this morning and even again tonight after work, and BFN!:( i just want to cry!

i'm with you i am cd33 dpo15 and no af yet im now going on 4 days late and every symptom i have could very well be the witch too totally pulling out the hair lol i have had only bfn on ic's went and got frer's for tomorrow fmu but broke down and used one and i swear i think i see a faint line but not dark enough to know for sure could very well be an evap or indent line. I will pray for your bfp if you pray for mine : ) lol

Nikki,
How long have you been trying!? oh wait i see it feb? so This is your first real month? If you know ur ovulating that is the first good thing to look at :)

Girl I have been trying for 8 mos!! At first I was ok but now I am to the point I get jealous when someone else is prego...
Stress can make it worse, don't worry yourself too too much! Maybe it is just too soon to tell. Are you late? Sorry I have not been reading all the comments...

Baby dust to us all!

I will def pray for u lol!

And yes this is 2 nd month actively trying...idont know id go psycho by month 8! props to u!! My friend got pregnant on her 9 th cycle and i know im definitely ovulating...

Shes 1 cm dilated now so shes getting super nervous, im happy for her but still jelous at the same time! :( best friend who also went to college with us is due in june ..sis in lawis due in july and my best friend from highschool is due in june...my hubbies cousin just had hers a month ago...alllll girls! Lol.... It tears me apart.. So happyy for them all though!some were even unplanned which chaps my ass too...hmphh.. Sorry so bitter.. Think my pms is kicking in!!

Really achey lower back, weird pulling in my low tummy... Sensitive nipplies and creamy cm... But this can mean af too, im literally going insane...

I tested this morning and even again tonight after work, and BFN!:( i just want to cry!

I hate that the signs of AF are the same as Pregnancy! I always say I won't symptom spot but I always do ha. If you get your BFP I really want mine so we can be bump buddies! :haha: I'm always planning ahead :)

I hate that the signs of AF are the same as Pregnancy! I always say I won't symptom spot but I always do ha. If you get your BFP I really want mine so we can be bump buddies! :haha: I'm always planning ahead :)

Ohhhh definitely would be bump buddies! Lol

Hello ladies! This is my first time posting anything. I have been constantly getting on to view different threads and have finally decided to make some new buddies going through the same things as I am! Here's a little about myself....right now I am in the 2ww....and driving myself nuts! My girlfriend keeps making fun of me because I google everything about pregnancy..LOL!

I would like to meet someone who is ovulating around the same time as I am so she can help me go through the 2ww! I am insane!

We just had our 3rd IUI on the 4th of April. I have been cramping for 2 days now, but who knows why? I think I just want to be pregnant so badly....and since I don't have a money tree out back....I hope it is sooner than later! :winkwink: Anyhow...would love to hear others' stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->