I need a TTC friend :*(

UPDATE: I have a positive opk this morning at 3 am. I am on my phone so later this afternoon i will post pictures of it. I didnt temp this cycle so i can only guess o should be next day or so. Today is cd 24. Im so excited!!! Just dtd an hour ago and i will definitely do it again later!

It was negative this morning anyway Lol negative opk too :( here's hoping!

Im thinking its almost positive now that im looking at it after sleep. Plus I just took another and it was almost positive. Damn. :dohh:

First one was 3am this morning. Second one is 2pm.
What you think?

Attachments

• DSCF1190.jpg
    DSCF1190.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1194.jpg
    DSCF1194.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
Just took another one and the test line was not even close to positive...wierd. I am thinking that I probably caught the @$$ end of the surge at 3 am. It was positive or very very close to positive. I didnt do an opk yesterday and now I am wishing I did. I only bd on cd 20, 22, and 24 (today). I hope that was all I needed. I had barely any cm until right now. I used preseed though. Wish i temped this cycle but its been so hectic and hours were switched around so decided it was best to just watch opks and cm until I can get my schedule to calm back down. Im pretty annoyed. FX!

Ugh..its been an emotional day...my hubbiea brother called ofd their wedding...were so happy but we all went out to celebrate!!! Alcohol is bad news ...

Im thinking its almost positive now that im looking at it after sleep. Plus I just took another and it was almost positive. Damn. :dohh:

First one was 3am this morning. Second one is 2pm.
What you think?

It looks like the 3am one is positive to me, but I though LH wasn't meant to be detected during the night? Unless it was from the evening before. Sounds like you caught it anyway! But I woud keep BDing every other day for a few more days, just in case

Ugh..its been an emotional day...my hubbiea brother called ofd their wedding...were so happy but we all went out to celebrate!!! Alcohol is bad news ...

Ohhhhh what did you drink? I am going to enjoy some wine with a lovely roast dinner today!
Happy Easter everyone!:bunny:

White russian martinis and mango martinis... It was a fun night.... I dnt drink often at all...

Future...i would still bed anyway!!

6dpo.. nothing new... :(

Iowa!!!

Future- that first one was deffinitley positive!!! I hopeyou caught your little eggy!

I had a positive opk this morning around 10. I bd. Am I spose to take another one today? Isn't itjust1 a day?!

Iowa!!!

Future- that first one was deffinitley positive!!! I hopeyou caught your little eggy!

I had a positive opk this morning around 10. I bd. Am I spose to take another one today? Isn't itjust1 a day?!

I keep taking them just to see how long my surges are just because I am nosey on whats going on.

MY cbfm says that my egg is here today! So let's pray that this is the month :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->