I need a TTC friend :*(

Hey im new to this forum and looking for new friends! Im back to trying after 3 years of not, after a M/C im into the 5th day of trying lol and already getting impatient!! x

You not along on the impatience lol.. I got my preg tests in the mail today and peed on one just because lol... I knowit would be a bfn lol...

Alone i meant ..whoops

Lol that would so be me! It all confuses me on when I am suppose to do a test because my periods are all over the place so I can never tell! Goodluck sweet hope it happens for you soon! Im unsure what all these abbreviations are too that people use! x

Ah just google em..i think theres a post the explains them lol... Dpo=days post ovulation...bfn=big fat negative...well guide u lol

I did a hpt today too. For fun. Lol I'm a poas. Addict!!! Of course bfn! Negative opk too :( I feelnlike its NEVER going to happen for me.

I just did a digital... it said not pregnant but I pulled it apart and there are 2 lines! I cant upload to this site anyone got email so I can email it to them?!!!!

I just did a digital... it said not pregnant but I pulled it apart and there are 2 lines! I cant upload to this site anyone got email so I can email it to them?!!!!

It cant count it u pull a digi apart. I dont remember why but i think because each line means a different thing. At least that is what I have read on a few peeps posts.

Shes right the digis will always show a double line:( sorry hunnie!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/171407-progression-inside-digitals-added-more-pics.html mine looks just like this!

Get another test, diff kind like a frer, and do it tomorrow!!

Ive read soo much that soo many ppl got not pregnant but 2 lines and were preggo!

Yea good luck!! :)

Has anyone got itchy from prenatals?! Im itchy everywhere nausea and diahreea, think i might need to switch my brand :(

Ria if your cycles are really all over the place, temping might be good for you? It helped me with my last cycle, cos if I didn't temp I wouldn't have known how late I ovulated, and would have been so stressed waiting for AF to come with BFNs all the time.

I dont really take prenatals, just folic acid. It seems pregnacare is he main brand to buy for prenatals and they are sooooo expensive! Anyone in the UK know a cheaper brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->