I need a TTC friend :*(

nikki it looks like we are 2ww buddies is it dragging on forever for you too it seems like i have been waiting to o a super long time this cycle lol i feel good about it though with the hubby taking vitamins i have always thought that maybe his swimmer were a bit lazy lol

nikki it looks like we are 2ww buddies is it dragging on forever for you too it seems like i have been waiting to o a super long time this cycle lol i feel good about it though with the hubby taking vitamins i have always thought that maybe his swimmer were a bit lazy lol

Hey tabs, i actually dont ov again until may2 nd, i need to fix my sig thingy.... Last cycle i started my period from the day i spotted as day 1 but later found out its the first full day of flow is day 1 so im actually 12 days til ov lol. But yea cant wait til this period is over so ican babymake again lol

I am good thanks, how are you?

CD25 for me, plenty of watery cm, just waiting for the EWCM, and a positive OPK to finally be in the TWW

Just waiting to start... Was hoping it'd be soon so I can have an hsg and see what's going on :(

Ugh got a positive opk today. What the hell?!!!!!! I hate pcos!!!!! Why did I get a positive 13 days after I already got a positive. ???!!!!!!!

Ya inposted it on here but I didn't know if it was a true positive or evap :/

Hello! Af is almost gone so back on the baby makin train in two days..we plan on doing it every other day during non fertile times and daily during fertile..and i also plan on doing it the day after i supposedly ovulated because i am determined to catch that eggy!! :)

nikki it sounds like a good plan i am planning on every other day for the next week and hoping that everything we did differently this cycle works : ) We added evening primrose oil and the dh started the vitamins for his swimmers so crossing my fingers : )

Sorry guys, been kinda MIA for a little bit. Did I miss anything eventful?

I'm 9dpo, been moody, cramping, lots more cm (thick and sticky) headaches, breast aches and extreme lower back pain(worse then normal). Was testing every day but I got tired of seeing the BFN so I'm going to wait till 11dpo and then start again. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->