I need a TTC friend :*(

Hi rmsh1

Thanks for ur reply. Vitex has helped and I definitely feel a difference in my body. When I kept researching and found maca a similar herb, its more a root that grows in south America I found very gd success with it. I've that it helps with pms, pcos, infertility, ovulation, etc. I will def try to get lore info on it becuz I'm a lil sceptical since i saw in one form someone mentioned u have to get a specific brand of maca natural

UPDATE: Today is 17dpo AF supposed to be here today or tomorrow and I feel no PMS symptoms at all...not even cramping and I normally cramp at least all week leading to AF. Since I haven't charted temps this cycle it makes me wonder if I ovulated later or even at all. But going based off of cm and opks estimated ovulation would have been CD 25. My first pos lh surge was on CD 24. Hmmm. I have one hpt test left and I am trying not to use it lol.

Good luck! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

good luck...save that test...lol but keep us updated

UPDATE: Today is 17dpo AF supposed to be here today or tomorrow and I feel no PMS symptoms at all...not even cramping and I normally cramp at least all week leading to AF. Since I haven't charted temps this cycle it makes me wonder if I ovulated later or even at all. But going based off of cm and opks estimated ovulation would have been CD 25. My first pos lh surge was on CD 24. Hmmm. I have one hpt test left and I am trying not to use it lol.

ok so negative opk at 3pm on my last break but had lots of cm so thought maybe it was my urine being diluted from all the water i have to drink to take my vitamins on lunch break so tested again when i got off work just now and opk is totally positive!! Its Game On lmao

I think im ov earlier than expected.... I havent done anything i said i was going to do this cycle, just tons going on at the moment... ... Sigh... I feel like im putting this all on the back burner :( still going to bed, but ahhh..o temping..no soft cups...no laying in bed afterwards.. Guess im just in a funk lol

ok so negative opk at 3pm on my last break but had lots of cm so thought maybe it was my urine being diluted from all the water i have to drink to take my vitamins on lunch break so tested again when i got off work just now and opk is totally positive!! Its Game On lmao

Did u ever see waynes world and their playing hockey in the street? Their like game onnnn!!! Lol just had a mini giggle!

I'm about to go crazy! CD 23, 12dpo and same symptoms as before except I'm now having waves of nasuea, still BFNs though :/ Anyone else in the Tww?

I think I may have finally entered the TWW, but wont get cross hairs for a few days! Gosh everyone else is in and out of TWW in the time I have one! Stupid long cycles

im only 4dpo...i am not that far in lol
I think I may have finally entered the TWW, but wont get cross hairs for a few days! Gosh everyone else is in and out of TWW in the time I have one! Stupid long cycles

only 4dpo and im going crazy, getting the urge to poas...way too soon...this is torture!!
how are all you ladies doing?

I think im ov earlier than expected.... I havent done anything i said i was going to do this cycle, just tons going on at the moment... ... Sigh... I feel like im putting this all on the back burner :( still going to bed, but ahhh..o temping..no soft cups...no laying in bed afterwards.. Guess im just in a funk lol

I dont do softcups or temp and I have always laid in bed afterwards. Only thing I changed was taking prenatals. No use stressin yourself out more. Good luck love!

nipsnnibbles, I have attached your chart, I just took a screen dump of it so everyone can take a look :)

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3
I cant actually see a clear temp shift to ovulation in your chart :( i would expect your post ovlation temps to be a lot higher than baseline

thank you sooo much!! this is my first month doing all of this! and on march 12th cd18 i had a fever....
i reallllly appreciate your help....
nipsnnibbles, I have attached your chart, I just took a screen dump of it so everyone can take a look :)

UPDATE: :cry: cycle is a annovulatory cycle. CD 44 today past what would be my normal lp and took hpt bfn. Took temp yesterdat and today and they were WAY to low to be in lp stage and no AF.

PS!!! I so wish we had a "like" button rather than a "thanks" button... maybe I am too addicted to facebook? :p

I dont do softcups or temp and I have always laid in bed afterwards. Only thing I changed was taking prenatals. No use stressin yourself out more. Good luck love!

Thanks!! :) oh i wanted to tell u..my hubbies cousin just had a baby girl and they named her. Kinsley. Reminds me of the name u like kensley!:)

Thanks!! :) oh i wanted to tell u..my hubbies cousin just had a baby girl and they named her. Kinsley. Reminds me of the name u like kensley!:)

Oh course they did! Ha. We changed the spelling some. DB Mom's middle name is Lee so we changed it to Kenslee and then used my mother's middle name. My name was always spelled werid so hers should be too! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->