I need a TTC friend :*(

Hi,

Im new on here and could do with a some support and friends also!!! Myself and my partner have been trying to conceive for a year, so know how you all feel!

Hope your dreams come true soon!!!

xxxx

I am having an HSG next monday! everyone say prayer and cross your fingers ....!

https://tcoyf.com/charts/users/104897/34435/2.png?Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:12:16 GMT

i have 37-42 day cycles, i ovulated on the 23rd i believe ..i got a faint faint + on the 21st and then 22nd so i believe it was 23rd...thats y i am trying to figure out tcoyf.com chart...but thank you for your time
i think i have to stay logged in...so ill leave it up...

dam ill go change it sorry

UPDATE: Today is 17dpo AF supposed to be here today or tomorrow and I feel no PMS symptoms at all...not even cramping and I normally cramp at least all week leading to AF. Since I haven't charted temps this cycle it makes me wonder if I ovulated later or even at all. But going based off of cm and opks estimated ovulation would have been CD 25. My first pos lh surge was on CD 24. Hmmm. I have one hpt test left and I am trying not to use it lol.

UPDATE: Today is 17dpo AF supposed to be here today or tomorrow and I feel no PMS symptoms at all...not even cramping and I normally cramp at least all week leading to AF. Since I haven't charted temps this cycle it makes me wonder if I ovulated later or even at all. But going based off of cm and opks estimated ovulation would have been CD 25. My first pos lh surge was on CD 24. Hmmm. I have one hpt test left and I am trying not to use it lol.

I really pray n hope it's a positive result :hugs: don't stress .....b normal.... U must b so tempted to use the hpt test.........my good wishes r with u dear...all the best!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this website. I've been reading other journeys in ttc n i decided to share my story and get some options or opinions. I've been ttc for over a year now in the middle of last year I decided to go to my ob since I knew something was wrong I've always had irregular cycles and haven't used any birth control in years. I found I have pcos so the doctor put me on clomid. I did 2 cycles in which both were started with provera I didnt like how my body reacted to it. So i decided not to take another rd and instead try losing weight n eating better before trying again since I'm lil over weight. In the process stilldoing my research I found a natural herb to help me regulate my cycles called vitex. I would definitelyrecommenditittook my cycles from about 90 days to 45 been taking it since the end of january. But I've been doing more research and found a lot of info on maca.I want to try it but not sure if its ok to take together with vitex or better being taken alone. Both herbs have great n similar benefits but from what I have found maca has a better success rate. Has anyone else tried maca and/or vitex.

Hi Jenny

I am considering taking vitex next cycle as mine have gotten longer than they regularly are. I hadnt heard much about maca, but I might look into it further. Not sure about the two together, if the vitex is working, do you need to take both? I will see what I can learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->