I need a TTC friend :*(

[-o< today i am on :cloud9:(cloud9) i really have a headache :cry:(cry) i think im gonna go and get some :sleep:(sleep) hopefully ill feel better so we can :sex:(BMS):dance:
i am[-o< (praying) that this month the :spermy::plane: (SPERMY'S)make it all the way up and i get a :bfp: im definately [-o< praying...(for myself and ALL of you ladies) 8-[:-k (anxious and thinking bout O day) ive been testing every morning with ClearBlue OPK (was - today only 1 line) and the Answer OPK, ( theres 2 lines but it wasnt as DARK as the control line)
sorry im rambling ladies ttys..

:hugs::dust::hug::hugs2: TO ALL YOU LADIES good luck!!!

I need to find something to try to make me ovulate earlier, but something natural. Soy is not an option for me. Anyone got any ideas? I dont think I will cope if my cycles keep up the way they are :(

Nikki, make sure put a link to your chart in your sig, use fertilityfriend so we can all see it

Do you drink red raspberry leaf tea or take vitex? I have yet to see results with vitex but a lot of people have good reviews on it. I know red raspberry leaf tea is a toner but for me it helped me ovulate.

ive been told not to try raspberry leaf tea because if you catch early it can keep your uterus contracting and cause early mc x

Yeah I was reading that, plus no mention of it helping ovulation occur earlier.

I might have to look a lot more into vitex, but will see my doc next month for smear and see what she says about vitex. Maybe I will be lucky and she will begin some tests for me even though it has only been a year since I stopped bc

thats what i though.not sure i would try it just yet.i was told women 35 weeks onwards take it to try and get labour started around 39 weeks or so.

I need to find something to try to make me ovulate earlier, but something natural. Soy is not an option for me. Anyone got any ideas? I dont think I will cope if my cycles keep up the way they are :(

Nikki, make sure put a link to your chart in your sig, use fertilityfriend so we can all see it

Do you drink red raspberry leaf tea or take vitex? I have yet to see results with vitex but a lot of people have good reviews on it. I know red raspberry leaf tea is a toner but for me it helped me ovulate.

ive been told not to try raspberry leaf tea because if you catch early it can keep your uterus contracting and cause early mc x

i drink it from af to o. I was simply stating what worked for me.

MRS N, HOW MANY DAY CYCLE DO U HAVE oops sorry bout caps.....
give me a lil history...thanks...

:babydust:

MRS N, HOW MANY DAY CYCLE DO U HAVE oops sorry bout caps.....
give me a lil history...thanks...

:babydust:

well i went on depo for 3 months and now finally back to 30-33 day cycle like clockwork, was ttc before i got married but i had surgery to correct internal bleeding from af so had a rest to sort that out and all scans cleared me from any lasting problems,came off pill 2 months ago but due on tomorrow so im counting this cycle as my first because i've given myself 2 months off the pill which i hope is enough,how about you?

by any chance does it help relieve period pains?

Help! Im on cd 16 and 4 or 5dpo. I have been spotting since yestetday but when i went to test this morning there was enough blood to turn the pee a redish tint. Could this be ib or is it a super early af? I had some cramping and heartburn yesterday but today its just low back pain. I have no idea? Im usually very regular. 29 to 30 day cycles.

Help! Im on cd 16 and 4 or 5dpo. I have been spotting since yestetday but when i went to test this morning there was enough blood to turn the pee a redish tint. Could this be ib or is it a super early af? I had some cramping and heartburn yesterday but today its just low back pain. I have no idea? Im usually very regular. 29 to 30 day cycles.

I have no idea sorry :( Sounds like a bit too much blood to be implantation bleeding, but it is possible. Hope that is what it is! :hugs:

by any chance does it help relieve period pains?

I didnt look into the pms/af aspects of it but it didnt do anything for that with me.

I have no idea sorry :( Sounds like a bit too much blood to be implantation bleeding, but it is possible. Hope that is what it is! :hugs:

That's what I thought too but I can't figure out why AF would be so early?! It has seemed to stopped though.

I took a test this am it said negative.... just waiting for my DP!! I made that up.....damn period)... ugh :(

I tested and got the faintest shadow of a positive. Df said he saw it too. Af is due Sunday.

I take fertility blend it has just about everything i had heard about to help me get back on track. I love it I started taking it after the miscarriage and it has put me back on track completely and lengthened my lp back out. My cycles are text book normal now I would highly recommend it and my husband just started taking the male version in case he needed any assistance in the swimmer department lol

Fertility Blend for Women is a scientifically validated herbal nutritional blend to improve fertility by optimizing hormonal and menstrual cycle balance, promoting ovulation and supporting the reproductive organs and tissues.

The herb, Vitex (Chasteberry), enhances hormone balance and ovulation frequency.
The amino acid, L-arginine, helps improve circulation to the reproductive region.
Antioxidants, green tea,vitamin E, and selenium, help repair oxidative damage due to aging and environment.
Folic acid assists in the reduction of specific birth defects in children.
Vitamins B6, B12, minerals,iron, zinc & magnesium address specific deficiencies and promote fertility health.

Supplement Facts

Fertility Blend is Clinically Proved to Enhance Women's Fertility!

Do not take if you are using Clomid or other fertility drugs.

Vitamin E

500%

Vitamin B6

300%

Vitamin B12

200%

Folic Acid (Folate)

100%

Iron

100%

Magnesium

100%

Zinc

100%

Selenium

100%

Proprietary Blend:
- L-arginine
- Green Tea (camellia sinensis)
- Chasteberry (vitex agnus-castus)

1080mg

I will have a look further into fertility blend. I am just impatient and wonder if I should just wait to see if my doc will start any investigations. Grrrr I wish I knew what was best to do. I am looking into vitex right now, as I figure my hormones must just be really out of whack for some strange reason :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->