I need a TTC friend :*(

I was doing some research and a lot of places say Early Response tests and more sensitive then Wondfo. Since my cheapie tests are reading BFN but I have soo many symptoms I'm gonna go buy a pack and take one in the morning. Since AF is due on the 2nd, I'm in the window of the 5 days(barely!) before missed period or whatever. If AF is late, I'm going to call my doctor and get a blood test done. Fingers crossed! I really hope this is our month, 6 months is far too long for me. Espically cause DB and I are both healthy and I have regular 28- 30 day cycles. For those of you who have been in it for a lot longer then me, I don't know how you do it.

UPDATE: :cry: cycle is a annovulatory cycle. CD 44 today past what would be my normal lp and took hpt bfn. Took temp yesterdat and today and they were WAY to low to be in lp stage and no AF.

I'm sorry :hugs:

littlemisscie i know a lot of women who have gotten a bfp on a frer a couple days before it would even show up on a strip test. i have over a week before i cant test cause i o today but im hoping the 10miu test strips will give me a bfp this cycle : )

good luck..keep us posted!! :thumbup:
I was doing some research and a lot of places say Early Response tests and more sensitive then Wondfo. Since my cheapie tests are reading BFN but I have soo many symptoms I'm gonna go buy a pack and take one in the morning. Since AF is due on the 2nd, I'm in the window of the 5 days(barely!) before missed period or whatever. If AF is late, I'm going to call my doctor and get a blood test done. Fingers crossed! I really hope this is our month, 6 months is far too long for me. Espically cause DB and I are both healthy and I have regular 28- 30 day cycles. For those of you who have been in it for a lot longer then me, I don't know how you do it.

BFN:( I bought a two pack though so I might take the 2nd on the day af is supposed to come.I dont think this is our month.

thank you rmsh1, i finalllly got my chart up here, if you ladies want to take a look :)

down be down, you still have 3 days left, your not out yet it stillll may be too soon :dust: your way
BFN:( I bought a two pack though so I might take the 2nd on the day af is supposed to come.I dont think this is our month.

thanks to you!! now im not sooo confused lol!!
i have my FX'D for you lots and lots of :dust: your way!! ill say a prayer for you!!
now i can actually see when i ovulated, and we were bd'ing the whole time...fx'd for me too....:)
thank you rmsh1, i finalllly got my chart up here, if you ladies want to take a look :)

Yay! And it's looking good too!

:dust: to you too! We were BDing at the right times too, CD26, 27, 28 and 29 and cross hairs are for CD28, so perfect!

Hi ladies count me in too :flower:

I have been on here since 2010 also and up to now haven't been blessed with a BFP yet!! I have a daughter whose turning 8, I thought she would be a big sister by now!!

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

welcome :dust: to you allllll

Hi ladies count me in too :flower:

I have been on here since 2010 also and up to now haven't been blessed with a BFP yet!! I have a daughter whose turning 8, I thought she would be a big sister by now!!

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

:hugs:
Why are you feeling lonely?

I dont think DB is in it as much as I am. He doesn't really care about anything it seems but is never opposed to DTD. I just wish he was more involved and cared more? It's like I'm TTC and he's NTNP and he just thinks I'm crazy. Anytime I bring it up to my mother she gives me this dirty look and says "It'll happen when it happens" and my sister just found out she's 4 weeks (pregnant on accident) and she just says "Try harder" Anyone else feel this way?

I dont think DB is in it as much as I am. He doesn't really care about anything it seems but is never opposed to DTD. I just wish he was more involved and cared more? It's like I'm TTC and he's NTNP and he just thinks I'm crazy. Anytime I bring it up to my mother she gives me this dirty look and says "It'll happen when it happens" and my sister just found out she's 4 weeks (pregnant on accident) and she just says "Try harder" Anyone else feel this way?

My OH is on board with it all but he is not interested in all the nitty gritty bits. He laughs at me putting my feet in the air. So I vent on here a lot, as I have no one to talk to about it as we are not telling anyone we are TTC. So there is a lot I dont tell OH

My dh is the same way he takes the vitamins i got him but other than that showing up for bd'ing is the extent of what he is involved in lol

littlemisscie
o yes, my mom says don't try so hard , relax, you and your brother werent planned.. g's mom thanx!! I WANNA SCREAM!! and my friend just found out she is accidentally preggers (6weeks) and she dont have an apartment,a job, or a long term bf...
as far as your DB, men dont seem to understand!!! maybe having a talk with him as to how bad you really want this will make him understand!!
my DB is all for having a baby, he thinks me chartting is awesome but he dont help!!! and he says im fermenting when i put my softcups in and elevate my hips with feet in air immediately after.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->