I need a TTC friend :*(

i vowed not to symptom spot this cycle but my body is throwing everything at me to try and get me to lol

Stupid AF :growlmad:

Onto month #9 for us. Never through it'd be this hard for me to conceive.

ok so plan was to use dollar tree tests then if i see something ill break out my last 2 frer well last night had a very very super faint second line declared it an evap this morning i have a darker faint second line so got a lil excited and dipped the frer in the same fmu and nada well the super faint probably the indent line. They are supposed to be the same sensitivity so maybe a bad few tests from dollar store i dunno see what tomorrow brings lol

i use the dollar tree tests and there good! buuut CHECK THE DATES bc sometimes they dont sell fast enough and if u have older tests well there not as accurate, last week i bought one and it was dated for 2011, uhhh yeah!! definately not good...so check those dates and retry!!:thumbup:
ok so plan was to use dollar tree tests then if i see something ill break out my last 2 frer well last night had a very very super faint second line declared it an evap this morning i have a darker faint second line so got a lil excited and dipped the frer in the same fmu and nada well the super faint probably the indent line. They are supposed to be the same sensitivity so maybe a bad few tests from dollar store i dunno see what tomorrow brings lol

well just got a gift card in the mail for my bday and my husband had said we werent buying anymore frer until at least thursday but this means i can technically by a box and he would never know hahaha

it seems the last days before af comes or u can test are the longest!

AF seems to be 10x heavier then normal this cycle. I had the 2, 3 day bleedings last month, which was the cycle after my chemical (If that makes sense) Anyone else ever experienced this?

My cycle also started on the day it normally did before my chemical and April's out of wack cycle. It ALWAYS started the 7th or the 8th.

I will be testing tomorrow at 14 dpo if no signals AF is going to come

AF seems to be 10x heavier then normal this cycle. I had the 2, 3 day bleedings last month, which was the cycle after my chemical (If that makes sense) Anyone else ever experienced this?

My cycle also started on the day it normally did before my chemical and April's out of wack cycle. It ALWAYS started the 7th or the 8th.

Ahhhh Sometimes my periods are heavier than others. When I spoke to my gyno about this he told me I had a "lazy ovary" i mean this was back yeaaaaaars ago.. meaning i dont release an ovary every month.. However since then my periods are regulated, exactly 28 days usually.. and im starting to think that maybe i still dont release an egg every month. maybe thats why im having such a hard time to conceive...who knows.. all i know is i got to go back and get checked for sure..

I will be testing tomorrow at 14 dpo if no signals AF is going to come

fx for you!!

im only 6 dpo and i want to test already... even though I know nothing would show..

Today ive been feeling extra warm.. even tho its freezing outside!
also, im queasy as ever :( my sugar is somewhat normal so I dont think it is that.. and not to add my left nipple was burning yesterday...

I hate symptom spotting :(

Im ordering some opks this cycle. I want to make sure Im ovulating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"