I need a TTC friend :*(

Well it looked brownish (light) small area on panties, and when i wiped, light pinkish...having dull cramps...fx. Ahhh

Day 16 testing with my cbfm saying high fertility which means close to ovulation time. I'm suppose to ovulate any day this week... Say a prayer!

Hi my name is Shae and i have been trying to concieve since december i also need a friend because sadly mine arent the best any takers????

I have been a member since September 19th 2010. And I only got 1 friend and shes already preggy. I used to have a live friend going through the same thing as me but she got preggy also in april last year and has since moved away. Does anyone want to be my friend for support for here on out? I try to talk to hubby but he just doesnt quite get it and I feel I need woman support. I feel so alone and a lot of the time its just so hard to keep going. :cry:
I would love to be your buddy. I know exactly what you are feeling.

Well it looked brownish (light) small area on panties, and when i wiped, light pinkish...having dull cramps...fx. Ahhh

Sounds good Nikki!:happydance:

Hopefully a bunch of us with get our BFPs this cycle. I'm hoping since we're using OPKs this month, we can time it JUST right :)

Speaking of, how many OPKs do you guys think I should order for this cycle?

Can I be your friend shea? I've been ntnp since last sept, and I suppose I've counted as actively trying since Dec. I am new here :)

Hi my name is Shae and i have been trying to concieve since december i also need a friend because sadly mine arent the best any takers????

I'll be ur friend I've been ttc since dec. too
And I'm in the same boat as u friends aren't so good sometimes

I have been a member since September 19th 2010. And I only got 1 friend and shes already preggy. I used to have a live friend going through the same thing as me but she got preggy also in april last year and has since moved away. Does anyone want to be my friend for support for here on out? I try to talk to hubby but he just doesnt quite get it and I feel I need woman support. I feel so alone and a lot of the time its just so hard to keep going. :cry:
I would love to be your buddy. I know exactly what you are feeling.

Id be ur friend I'm in need of some too

ok ladies so i am either out or i have implantation im thinking im probably out. the last couple days i have had a whole bunch of cm felt wet and when i would wipe a whole bunch on the tp and what looks like eggwhite cm. this morning bfn but when i wiped a whole bunch of bloody cm wiped again and little less blood with the cm so i put on a pad and 15min later went back to bathroom and wiped again and a little pink spots but mostly all cm so now i will have to wait until first break to see if she has fully came out or if i just spotted which would be good sign but it is highly likely that its af that would put me back on cycle length i was before the m/c as well. ill keep you updated lol Say a prayer its not her : ) temp dropped too which is why i think its prob her : (

Ya i think its her cramps have now hit and i havent cramped like this since the m/c booo on her now i just have to wait for her flow so i can start the count again : (

Ladies I think I got my BFP... but I feel sad since some of you did not :(

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/1000227-think.html

for some reason I couldnt upload the pic to this threaad, so if you want to look, heres the link

Congrats Nikki, looks positive to me!

Share all your tips and symptoms please, I must be doing something wrong

TO be honest.. I ovulated earlier than I thought. I just went with listening to my body.. i was wet, and i was horny lol.. even though it was before my fertile time according to my calendar... I dont know if it is def a positive because it was my only one i took this morning.. im hoping its still positive tomorrow morning.. it did show up after 10 seconds though.. ahh...

symptoms...

day 1-6 nothing
day 7.. nipples were burning
day 8 implantation bleeding.. and slight cramps
day 9 today... bfp...or so i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member