I need a TTC friend :*(

Hi there! I completely understand what you r going thru. We've been trying for 18 months now. Everyone I know and their mothers are preggers!! I've been pretty bummed about my current situation, sometimes I just can't help but feel hopeless and wonder what in e world did info to ever deserve this. Anyhooz, u can always drop a message :)

Hi there! I completely understand what you r going thru. We've been trying for 18 months now. Everyone I know and their mothers are preggers!! I've been pretty bummed about my current situation, sometimes I just can't help but feel hopeless and wonder what in e world did info to ever deserve this. Anyhooz, u can always drop a message :)

Can I ask what fertility promblem u are having ?
And it's nice to talk to someone so write me anytime :)

well im 22 years old my name is Ashley and i will love to meet other women who are in the same shoes as me there is notthing like haveing someone to go through the struggle with becuz it is a sturggle i have bben trying for a year now and no luck :(

Misscie who is the little boy in your pic?? He's cute

well im 22 years old my name is Ashley and i will love to meet other women who are in the same shoes as me there is notthing like haveing someone to go through the struggle with becuz it is a sturggle i have bben trying for a year now and no luck :([/Q

is there a kmown fertility problem preventing u??
amd im here whenever u need so advice or to vent :)

Not sure on my cd still (been having lots of cm since april 28th) but had some cramps last night and am having lots of pinchy,pully feelings in my stomach. :)

so went to the dollar store to get some cheapie tests for this week and the baby choice dollar store tests have been discontinued they will no longer be carrying them and are being replaced by the blue dye test that is like 6.96 so if you use the dollar general brand tests might want to stock up they have already put them in the last chance aisle where everything gets put until its gone for good. i thought about buying the whole amount they had left but they already look at me funny when i go get 5 lol

thank you so much and i have pcos but i have been on birth control to make my period normal and im taking a medication that stops the b/c from working the way its suppose to so im not sure if its possible that i can b pregnant as we speak now ;( i want to be and so as my fiance'

I think Af may be here. Some blood mixed in with a glob of cm in my panties and dark red ob the tissue when I wiped :(

Awe misscie that sucks :(. Boo... 4 dpo here, possibly six and only sore boobs which is normal for me after ovulation...

so went to the dollar store to get some cheapie tests for this week and the baby choice dollar store tests have been discontinued they will no longer be carrying them and are being replaced by the blue dye test that is like 6.96 so if you use the dollar general brand tests might want to stock up they have already put them in the last chance aisle where everything gets put until its gone for good. i thought about buying the whole amount they had left but they already look at me funny when i go get 5 lol

Haha ha thats cute! Odd they r discontinuing them,.. Im sure they make a good buck off them lol. Im so funny.....not!

Awe misscie that sucks :(. Boo... 4 dpo here, possibly six and only sore boobs which is normal for me after ovulation...

It doesn't seem to be increasing at all? I'll keep people posted. Since I"m not sure when I O'd or anything, I'm holdin onto the faith that it's IB :)

I'm on day 14, I have high fertility according to cbfm so praying its my month!
Sorry littlemisscie :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->