I need a TTC friend :*(

I tried charting, I suck at it. Ha

Keep us updated on Wednesday! I'm going to try and hold out till Mother's day to test. It may still be too soon but I'm gonna try!

I dont know... Like i just dont feel like hubbies attracted to me.. Which makes me think he doesnt want a baby even though he says he does... I dunno it seems like im pulling teeth to get him to have sex w me sometimes.. Imean.. I dont think im THAT unattractive :( maybe im overthinking things.

Its not you nikki my hubby gets like that its just that we are wearing them out during o time lol i had to cut back on the dtd during the time im not o'ing so he is more ready for the week of getting it constantly lol

Lol i know and we do the same...maybeim just being crabby and its making me unapproachable!i dont kno y im crabby tho!!meh... Just oneof them days i guess

for me as odd as a symptom as it is certain foods arent going right through me like they normally would lol i have ibs so normally fast food mexican food stuff like that always go right through me but not the last week....we went to a mexican restaurant tonight for my bday and i have never ever ate there and not had to go straight home before until tonight lmao haha tmi i know but there really isnt a tmi when your ttc lmao

Oh jeez no i knowhow u feel...i have ibs too... Literally all week im gassy and diahreea(ewwwww lol) 2 xs a day and ive barely ate anything... Obv no symptoms here either only 2 dpo..

Misscie ...yea ur prob def fertile lol

I'm also having very low cramping. I hope these are o cramps! DB last night and hoping to tonight if not tomorrow

My OH and I ALWAYS have a big break from BDing after O LOL

I dont think it is that he isn't attracted to me, just that we really did a lot of BDIng over the 4 weeks leading to O. We finally BD last night after not doing it since CD29!

Hope you feel better Nikki

Hi I have PCSO. And im in need of a TTC friend someone who understands what Im going through as Im finding it so hard to get pregnant, In my early 20's and usually ladies my age are really fertile. :cry:

Hi Sarah

There are lots of people on this site with PCOS. I hope they can help you get through the worrying times

:hugs:

Hi I have PCSO. And im in need of a TTC friend someone who understands what Im going through as Im finding it so hard to get pregnant, In my early 20's and usually ladies my age are really fertile. :cry:

Im only 21, perfectly healthy and am having a hard time getting pregnant. We have been TTC since October. Keep your head up! :hugs:

Just bought "what to expect before youre expecting" has anyone else read this?

Nope, I havent read anything to do with TTC or pregnancy really

No but I do know there is a movie coming out based on the book lol. It is supposed to be a comedy whereas the book is just the facts of pregnancy to prepare you. either way i want to read the book and see the movie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->