I need a TTC friend :*(

Of course!
Future_momma: :( any signs of af or ovulation yet?

Pretty depressed this am, took a test it was negative... My period is suppose to be here the 23rd, after that I am going to ask for clomid ( Gyno suggested) and get my Bloodwork rechecked then I'm done trying... So hopefully it'll happen next month or naturally.
:'(

Mrswemyss - I've been trying for the same length. My Dr refuses to check my blood work, or give me a referral to a fertility clinic :(

Hopefully every thing goes well and you get your bfp next month!

Thanks! That's crazy, I've had an hsg and Bloodwork done, both normal.
Good luck to you. Just waiting for af

This is the OPK I got this morning but I'm on CD 21/28 so I'm not sure if I can O this late! According to this, I'm still atleast 2 days out from Oing :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0071[3].jpg
    IMG_0071[3].jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
Grrr, I swear AF is playing chicken with me. Been spotting for 4 days now for few hours each day, my temps below the cover line again, but no full flow. I think I'm in the new cycle but I can't be 100%

This is the OPK I got this morning but I'm on CD 21/28 so I'm not sure if I can O this late! According to this, I'm still atleast 2 days out from Oing :wacko:

That is exciting.
I called my gyno today when I start my period I am gonna get more bloodwork just to check everything and take clomid next month. I am suppose to start wed, although I am praying I don't....

well still bleeding i guess i am cd3 i cant believe im starting all over again after having the period from hell that didn't even end until a week ago ugh : (

Yepp...on my left side below The top of the pelvic area..felt like my period cramps

Yepp...on my left side below The top of the pelvic area..felt like my period cramps

I'm having little sharp pulling and twisting kinda feelings like right below my belt buckle and since I don't know when I O I can't help but be hopeful. It's probably Ovuation pains, so I think I'll count tomorrow as 1dpo.

Ah, AF is deff here now (im think) going to try soy this cycle. I had an lp of 12 days, but 4 of them were spotting. Come on body, I know you can do better than that!

Good luck! I had that feeling like 4-6dpo..two days later was light bleeding so... Fx!

My boobs hurt so bad :( feel bad for hubby he cant even come near me...

I Know How You Feel, Weve been Trying Tcc For .. 5 Months Now. were both young and fertilie and we already have a 3 year old .. though every month i convince myself im pregnant i try not to and distract myself .. but its so hard! Were as hes so calm ( gutted every AF Or Neg Test) but hes like oh well next monmth were as im screaming inside! .. i Just really need someone who understands, i know its only been 5 months unlike some people whos been ttv for years thats so sad!! But its so frustraiting. Plus i dont get any af symptoms :( ...

oh and this month im 11 dpo and due af in 3 days - and we made love everyday on ov week! so fingers crossed!! but as i said i dont get af symptomsand had no symptoms .. had cramps from sunday to yesterday ( like bad gas ) and im eating constantly. but asides that nothiong .. should i just test and hope or shoud i wait the 3 days??

I just want to say that a lot of people domt exactly ovulate according to their calendars or ovulation week.. I actually ovulated 2 days before my ovulation week started and thats when we made lil beaner! I just listened to my body and when i felt in the mood thats when we did it! Dont always go by calendars... Thats why they say u shuld do it every other day for a whole month ...also if u are only having sex during o time, your other halfs sperm might not be good quality.. U shuld at least do it 2-3 times before u start trying on ovulation week

so true nikki, i guess we got pregnant before i THOUGHT i ovulated bc of how far the docs are saying i am is definately farther than i thought according to my charts and all...ONLY the U/S will tell tho!!!
sometimes DH's sperm isnt great quality and alot of woman think that by letting it build up (not have sex for days prior to O) is better well its NOT actually if a man dont ejaculate every 72 hrs he has more DEAD spermies which can be why yur not getting preggers....a gooood book that i got pregnant abiding by my 1st try (afer book) is "TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY" BY TONI M... it comes with FREE 15day software

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/zKogm4.png

heres what the docs say, my EDD is 12-31-12
which is 12 days off from what im expecting from using my OPK's and alll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back