I need a TTC friend :*(

I'm SO glad for you! That's AWESOME news (in the true meaning of the word)

finally got a positive opk after not getting a second line at all on the strips i went out and got some opk's at the store i have been getting ewcm but no second line on opk strips off the internet let alone a positive. dipped a store opk and an ic and not even a second line on the ic but blazing positive on the store bought opk glad to know i am o'ing i was starting to wonder lol

Attachments

• 100_4219.jpg
    100_4219.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Does anyone know what bloodwork they do/can do to make sure your hormones are ok to become prego?

Yay tabs!! Get busy! :sex:

Mrs, I'm not sure. If you find out, let me know though :)

Does anyone know what bloodwork they do/can do to make sure your hormones are ok to become prego?

These are the hormones tests I am getting done -

7 days after I ovulate, they are measuring my progesterone, thyroid hormones, liver enzymes, bone enzymes, fasting lipids, glucose fasting and whatever FBC is (I think it is a blood count of some type)

And then my day 3 bloods are to measure FSH, prolactin and to check my rubella antibodies

I think they test for testosterone if you display signs of PCO, and I just noticed they are not testing me for LH, but they sometimes do that. I guess me getting positive OPKs is enough proof I produce LH???

BMS for you TABS
finally got a positive opk after not getting a second line at all on the strips i went out and got some opk's at the store i have been getting ewcm but no second line on opk strips off the internet let alone a positive. dipped a store opk and an ic and not even a second line on the ic but blazing positive on the store bought opk glad to know i am o'ing i was starting to wonder lol

AHHHHHH NIKKI IM SO RELIEVED!!! i always wanted to have my baby at the hospital i was born in...(in kingston PA...and now i live in Kingston NY....go figure..)..but thats gna be awesome!!!
IM SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED your babies doing ok!! i just got my disc from the U/S yesterday and i watched it today, its not a video just stilll images, im pissed....my sisters was a video so i called to place back and she was like o we will give you that one once your farther along!!ok :)
but im PRAYING my baby is born jan 1st!! new years baby, even tho jan 1st is my ex fiances bday...o well perfect !!! i cant wait.
your saying induced, so you wont have a natural youll have C section???
:hugs::hugs::hugs: glad baby and U are ok
ok so the obgtyn told me to come in asap. and well... GREAT NEWS! Baby is measuring perfectly 6 weeks 4 days today and a heartbeat at 124 bpm!!! I literally cried.. what a releif... my due date is jan 21st, but because i am diabetic they will induce me in the beginning of january :) nips we will prob have babies on the same week haha

yeah, get in for a scan goooood idea!!! i am going for a private one, bc even tho i had a scan and heard and saw the heartbeat, and my bellys getting bigger and boobs too i think im still in shock that im pregnant ...do you kno what i mean....i am just soo scared of losing my baby i wish i had an U/S machine at home lol!!!
Yes baby was measuring two days ahead of time too! Im calling them in 5 minutesto get a scan today..i dont care if i see the doctor i just want to hear the heartbeat! I threw up this morning! But i still need that reassurance!

Yes i will most likely be having a c section but im not upset about it! :). Its crazy this morning i didnt wake up sick...hmmmm...odd

i had a c section with my son because i had alot of problems with my pelvis during the pregnancy they aren't too bad you are just sore for a lot longer and you have to keep going back in to get your stitches checked i will have to get a c section with any future babies because the problems i have my pubic bone pops out of place its hurts so bad i had to go to a pregnancy chiropractor once a week my entire pregnancy

i start the progesterone cream tomorrow so no symptom spotting for me cause the doc says it will cause all the pregnancy symptoms i really hope it works

Bd with db and started spotting and bleeding. Counting tomorrow as cd1. I would be on my period in Disneyland :(

somedays i dont get nausous othr days i cant move bc of it...same with the boobs some days i wanna beat my fiance if he even LOOKS at them other days they dont hurt at all.....how ar eu feeling other than no nausea
Yes i will most likely be having a c section but im not upset about it! :). Its crazy this morning i didnt wake up sick...hmmmm...odd

Alright ladies I'm confused. Bd with db and had some spotting in with the semen and he has blood on him. I woke up this morning expecting full flow and not even a spot. When I wiped or in my panties. Idk what to think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->