I need a TTC friend :*(

Hi ladies, Hope u all are wll, Just to catch you up I started the geritol on 6/11/12 and af came 6/13/12 and has been on since... so kinda sad right now... :cry: but it seem that when i took the ovulation test it said i was... i just didn't think that i could ovulate w/ my cycle being on even though it's light? what do you all think .. im so lost right now:cry::cry::cry:

Hi ladies, Hope u all are wll, Just to catch you up I started the geritol on 6/11/12 and af came 6/13/12 and has been on since... so kinda sad right now... :cry: but it seem that when i took the ovulation test it said i was... i just didn't think that i could ovulate w/ my cycle being on even though it's light? what do you all think .. im so lost right now:cry::cry::cry:

Idk hunny but didn't want to ignore ur comment. I will keep u in my thoughts.

I need a friend too. I would love to be everyones friend. Congrats to everyone who has been successful lately. I am obese TTC over 36. I am currently charting to see if I ovulate. Haven't had a preiod for 2.5 months...so far not looking good. Seeing a Naturopath to try and sort things out.

I am ttc after a tr. This is my second month and after all I have read, it will probably be much longer than just 2 months.

DONT GET YOUR SELF DOWN IN THE DUMPS sometimes it does NOT take that long!!! EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT! are you chartting ?
I am ttc after a tr. This is my second month and after all I have read, it will probably be much longer than just 2 months.

I have been trying since August 2011... this was the first month where i wasnt stressed because i just got clomid prescription so I knew I had 2 tries in 1 month (my cycles have been 50 days) then all of a sudden my cm changed and im like we have to do it and bam... so dont get discouraged!

Nips...I tried an ovulation test in May, and I had every symptom in the world. See, I never felt my cycles before my tubal reversal, so I did not know that all the cramps and bloating was normal. I never had all those things, since I got my tubes tied in 2003 when I was 22. I am now 32 and I went psycho with all those tests and decided that I didn't want to go thru all those hoops until I have to. I am too emotional to put myself thru that until I gotta. If someone wasn't bi-polar before ttc, they definitely could be after.:wacko: I just want to poas every day of the tww and eat a little pineapple core and some vitamins for at least the first 6 to 8 months and then if I am still not pregnant, I will dig deeper. I know it sounds a little lame, but I will need that emotional help if something happens and it takes me awhile to get pregnant, so I am trying to prolong my sanity. I feel like this month I am out, even though I am either 6 or 7 dpo. I haven't had a single symptom. I actually feel great. Full of energy this month. I sure will be cheering for all the other Ladies on the thread though!

bebebump
oh yes if you werent bi-polar now, you will be after ttc for a while!..i always tell people "you dont know SHIT about an emotional roller coaster until you have been UNSUCCESSFULLY ttc for at least 2-3 months"!!
The month i finally got my bfp, i thought i was out also, every month prior i thought i was preggo bc i had EVERY symptom under the sun(or atleast i thought) i was outside raking, fishing, mowing the lawn, wasnt tired so i was hesitant to take an hpt, well i did and for sure i was preggo...so your not out till the witch shows her face!!
if you dont mind me asking what made you get a tubal ligation done at 22 yrs young???
Keep your head up tho, your bfp is right around the corner :)
Nips...I tried an ovulation test in May, and I had every symptom in the world. See, I never felt my cycles before my tubal reversal, so I did not know that all the cramps and bloating was normal. I never had all those things, since I got my tubes tied in 2003 when I was 22. I am now 32 and I went psycho with all those tests and decided that I didn't want to go thru all those hoops until I have to. I am too emotional to put myself thru that until I gotta. If someone wasn't bi-polar before ttc, they definitely could be after.:wacko: I just want to poas every day of the tww and eat a little pineapple core and some vitamins for at least the first 6 to 8 months and then if I am still not pregnant, I will dig deeper. I know it sounds a little lame, but I will need that emotional help if something happens and it takes me awhile to get pregnant, so I am trying to prolong my sanity. I feel like this month I am out, even though I am either 6 or 7 dpo. I haven't had a single symptom. I actually feel great. Full of energy this month. I sure will be cheering for all the other Ladies on the thread though!

My Husband was a ****** and got put in jail, (Military) spent a year there. I was pregnant and had a 2 year old already. I had to move back in with my parent's cause I was poor and uneducated and had two kids to take care of on a 6.25$ job. My mom spent every day of that 7 months telling me that no man was gonna stick around, for me to protect myself, and was pretty much supporting me and my kids until I got my GED and started college. Honestly, at the time I felt I owed it to her to not give her anyone else to take care of. 10 years later, a lot has changed. I am glad I got them tied.. because my path would've been different, but the struggle of wanting more kids and knowing your incapable is not something I would recommend.

first off i want to say congratulations for stepping up and being a MOTHER!!
too often ppl just give up!!
that was a good decision you made!! Why are you incapable? everything happens for a reason!! you had a reversal done! did the doctors give you the odds of conceiving naturally?

My Husband was a ****** and got put in jail, (Military) spent a year there. I was pregnant and had a 2 year old already. I had to move back in with my parent's cause I was poor and uneducated and had two kids to take care of on a 6.25$ job. My mom spent every day of that 7 months telling me that no man was gonna stick around, for me to protect myself, and was pretty much supporting me and my kids until I got my GED and started college. Honestly, at the time I felt I owed it to her to not give her anyone else to take care of. 10 years later, a lot has changed. I am glad I got them tied.. because my path would've been different, but the struggle of wanting more kids and knowing your incapable is not something I would recommend.

future_momma: YAY!!!! :dance:

I mean sad that it's not a bfp but at least the cycle is over and you can try again, no more waiting for it. I hjave never been so happy about an af before :D

future_momma: YAY!!!! :dance:

I mean sad that it's not a bfp but at least the cycle is over and you can try again, no more waiting for it. I hjave never been so happy about an af before :D

Ya me neither! I am so relieved to start over after a 107 day cycle phew! Longest cycle ever. :happydance:

Nips... They really can't give you 'odds of conceiving' after a reversal. It's based on age and tube length after repair and your man's sperm count; Really just basic conceiving issues for anyone. The only difference for me than for someone that has not had their tubes tied, is my chance for tubal pregnancies is increased by 5% or so. July will make my 3rd month ttc. I am suppose to wait until after a year of trying (just like everyone else) before I start worrying.
I hope you are doing well, and your pregnancy is progressing with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->