I need a TTC friend :*(

just wanted to update you ladies ...(thank you for all of your support and guidence from day one)i went today and baby is measuring exact! moving alot, hands and feet, kicking off one side of my uterus and going fast (like you would off the side of a swimming pool) i heard (very strong) HB, i cried , and had a 3D us...awesome!! still cant tell gender!
im so blessed and happy
EDD is the same JAN 1st 2013

Great pics!! :) did u have to request the 3 d one?

no, im very tickleish on my belly and well they go above your pubic bone for U/S so the tech said ok samantha if you STOP giggling ill give you a 3D u/s and picture for free...i stopped...she was RUDE but i got my 3D for FREE ::):happydance::happydance::thumbup:
just wanted to update you ladies ...(thank you for all of your support and guidence from day one)i went today and baby is measuring exact! moving alot, hands and feet, kicking off one side of my uterus and going fast (like you would off the side of a swimming pool) i heard (very strong) HB, i cried , and had a 3D us...awesome!! still cant tell gender!
im so blessed and happy
EDD is the same JAN 1st 2013

Great pics!! :) did u have to request the 3 d one?

Waiting to ovulate..on 100mg of clomid....and geritol....so we will see..

Well stopped bleeding a few days ago but now im cramping and getting migraines like crazy i am really hoping i dont start again i want a normal cycle really bad lol

Fx for you future_momma!

I'm determined that this month will be good as I just got a call from an employment agency saying they're passing my cv to one of their customers. By the sounds of it I may be their dream candidate. :-D

Fx for you future_momma!

I'm determined that this month will be good as I just got a call from an employment agency saying they're passing my cv to one of their customers. By the sounds of it I may be their dream candidate. :-D

Yay! Whats cv stand for lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->