I need a TTC friend :*(

I have creeped the past 122 pages of this forum (yes, I know strange lol) but I was looking for answers or hope or something to keep me from going insane. I have to say, I loved reading everything you guys have written. So much information and I was so happy for the BFP's that I read :)

Some info: I'm 27. DH is 33. Been together for 4.5 years. Married August 2011. Was on tri-cyclin for years (3 month pill which i forgot ALL the time) Never been pregnant. Went off pill right after the wedding. Cycles are anywhere from 32 - 52 days, averaging around 50 Recently been to a fertility doctor. Everything all good. I’ve had 2 surgeries for endometriosis in 2004 and 2009. Just got 4 cycles worth of Clomid which I start if I don’t get Pregnant this cycle.

I need some help though. I’m on CD 32 right now and I chart my CM. My body tells me what’s going on.

9TH CD 23 - Glob, like a big marble glob (usually get this once or twice)
10TH CD 24 - EWCM (stand up and runs)
11TH CD 25 - Glob again
12TH CD 26 - Cream
13TH CD 27 - POPK
14TH CD 28 - Positive OPK
15th CD 29 - Positive OPK
17th CD 31 - Negative OPK - Really warm – DH was shocked like “why are you so hot!?” and wouldn’t let me cuddle with him haha.
18th CD 32 - BFN

Not too sure I like the OPK because every time I take it, it seems to be positive except this last time! Grr.

So.. if you have the glob, when would ovulation occur? When would I count DPO?

Forgot to mention... we :sex: on 9th, 10th, 12th, and 14th

Ill be honest im not really sure how clomid or anything works :( but i do hope that it helps u regulate ur cycles and get on track! Do u think u may be preggo now?

I got my test results back. Dr has said they're all good and nothing is wrong.

Tsh - 2.22 :-D
Progesterone - 36.2
Fsh - 2
Lh - 3

I forget what my oestrogen was but it was about 1/3 of the way between the lower and upper bounds.

I questioned the Dr about the fsh and lh ratio, and he said because my lh isn't high it doesn't matter. I should get another thyroid test in about 6 months and I'll ask for another hormone panel then.

Thoughts?

Did you have tsh prolems before or do u mean all your hormone levels are normal and there shouldnt be a problem conceiving?

I have creeped the past 122 pages of this forum (yes, I know strange lol) but I was looking for answers or hope or something to keep me from going insane. I have to say, I loved reading everything you guys have written. So much information and I was so happy for the BFP's that I read :)

Some info: I'm 27. DH is 33. Been together for 4.5 years. Married August 2011. Was on tri-cyclin for years (3 month pill which i forgot ALL the time) Never been pregnant. Went off pill right after the wedding. Cycles are anywhere from 32 - 52 days, averaging around 50 Recently been to a fertility doctor. Everything all good. I’ve had 2 surgeries for endometriosis in 2004 and 2009. Just got 4 cycles worth of Clomid which I start if I don’t get Pregnant this cycle.

I need some help though. I’m on CD 32 right now and I chart my CM. My body tells me what’s going on.

9TH CD 23 - Glob, like a big marble glob (usually get this once or twice)
10TH CD 24 - EWCM (stand up and runs)
11TH CD 25 - Glob again
12TH CD 26 - Cream
13TH CD 27 - POPK
14TH CD 28 - Positive OPK
15th CD 29 - Positive OPK
17th CD 31 - Negative OPK - Really warm – DH was shocked like “why are you so hot!?” and wouldn’t let me cuddle with him haha.
18th CD 32 - BFN

Not too sure I like the OPK because every time I take it, it seems to be positive except this last time! Grr.

So.. if you have the glob, when would ovulation occur? When would I count DPO?

Forgot to mention... we :sex: on 9th, 10th, 12th, and 14th

Ill be honest im not really sure how clomid or anything works :( but i do hope that it helps u regulate ur cycles and get on track! Do u think u may be preggo now?

Well, I haven't started clomid yet.. this is my natural cycle. I'm just confused because I don't know which date I would count as 1 DPO?

Yea the only way u would really b able to tell prob was if u were temping which can be tedious! I would go by the dates of ur positive opks..one of them has to b right!

If u bedded on those days its safe to say i think u covered ur bases! Good luck :)

Thanks.. I really need it.. its been 10 months but becaue my cycles are so long, it hasnt been 10 cycles. It's emotionally draining as im sure everyone understands.

Did anyone have lower back cramps? That started today which I normally don't get.

Yeah, I have hypothyroidism, and am on 75mg of thyroxine. First result I've had in the normal range :). The hope is that the thyroid levels balancing out will help all my levels improve over the next few months.

How are you doing? It's been long since we chatted :hugs:..... I am in 9dpo.....

I got some brown spotting this morning.. I haven't had a period in under 35 days since I went off the pill and that was once. They turned into 40 days after that. Implantation bleeding perhaps?? How long does it spot for?

my implantation was one day, like only once when i wiped and i had a mini red clot.. but it was mostly brown spotting. it didnt last for more than an hour

just wanted to update you ladies ...(thank you for all of your support and guidence from day one)i went today and baby is measuring exact! moving alot, hands and feet, kicking off one side of my uterus and going fast (like you would off the side of a swimming pool) i heard (very strong) HB, i cried , and had a 3D us...awesome!! still cant tell gender!
im so blessed and happy
EDD is the same JAN 1st 2013

Attachments

• US6-19-12.jpg
    US6-19-12.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Hi Ladies:

New to this site and of course this forum.. but wanted to say hello. TTC as well. Been trying only 2 months, but getting a little sad about it. It's totally affecting my life. Down to not knowing if I should plan a vacation or not. Always thinking ahead, but only to be disappointed with a BFN.

DH's father had problems with TTC in the past and it scares me! But then again, out came two babies from that family (including my DH).

Anyone heard of fertilaid? and Motility boost?

Thanks in advance and nice to meet ya'll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->