I need a TTC friend :*(

Hmmm... I always count the first day I bleed. No matter how light? Am I wrong?

Nikki, are u not using opk's to test? You can buy them at the dollar store so you do not have to guess!

I always count mine as the first day I spot, also I downloaded an app on my phone called "my days" which have helped me out and it keeps track of when you bd and temps and stuff! EVERYONE should check that out :)

Drimy19:my friend had a cyst and she has a 2 yr old and twins! Everyone is different don't get upset just yet :) Most cyst will go away on thier own...

Hey wantingmyBFP!!Usually it is better the first... I started ovulating as soon as I quit my BCP but everyone is different. I still have been trying for 8 mos but always good to know you are ovulating!!

I honestly dont think it matters how you count it though. The point is that AF is there anyway.

Heres just a couple of links out of many in case you want to check it out or not:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/184795-count-first-day-period-spotting.html

https://www.fertilityties.com/topics/menstrual-cycle-conception

Ya... I dont use opks but my cervical mucus is very apparent... I have my days and lady timer on my ipad, which told me ov date, and we bedded every other day before ovulation days and hen everyday during ovulation...

Im symptomspotting at the moment....very lotioney cm when the past two days after ov i dried up like he desert... During ov week i go from very sticjy to very wet and my husband also noticed the difference as well when we bedded lol... And days 1-2 dpo i was dry and tonight 3 dpo, completely lotiony cm, and sensitive nipples.. So here comes the crazy symptom spotting!

Ya future momma i ttally beleive u...ive read froma gazillion diff sites that the day of full flow is day 1 and others is when u see th furst sign of blood which would be the spotting... To be honest even if it was 2 days beforehand i still covered my bases which is cool...

Well next month im using opks if i dnt get pregnant this time...just to b certain!

I'm using opks but still negative so far. I just finished 5days of 120mg soy. Should ovulate within 5-10 days. I hope it works!

Nikki- how did the house thing go? Yay for symptom spotting!!! Are you googling the symptoms like mad? I always do!

I'm using opks but still negative so far. I just finished 5days of 120mg soy. Should ovulate within 5-10 days. I hope it works!

Nikki- how did the house thing go? Yay for symptom spotting!!! Are you googling the symptoms like mad? I always do!

We put an offer in tonight so should hear from them by monday if they accept or not ..fx

I just notice everything going on w my body lol... I did read that lotiony cm can occur after ov up to period and my nipples the same thing...my twinges on left side prob just gas lol... But thats what ive had through the day..4 dpo tomorrow...ill see how it goes haha

Yea I wondered myself this am if anyone mistakes gas pain for ovulation lol. I do frequently ha

Ok so woke up 7 am w headache, took meds and glass of water...and my temp was 97.7... Fell back asleep just woke up at 10:30 a..still have a headache...layin in bed still and my temp was 98.5 ,.... Wtf?!

I feel like crap, maybe if i try to eat something ill feel better?

Nikki you said you had a tummy bug right? Maybe its that? I have my fx that this is your month! As well fx for the house! Where abouts are you in pa? I used to live there Lol

Nothing new with me. Twinges here and there. Deffo ovaries not gas Lol still negative opk. I did the first response fertility test. It said if the test line is lighter/no line then your fsh is normal. Which means good egg quality to get pregnant. At first I had no line which mademe soo happy but then a light line showed up. :/ I'm too stressed about this!!!

Nikki you said you had a tummy bug right? Maybe its that? I have my fx that this is your month! As well fx for the house! Where abouts are you in pa? I used to live there Lol

Nothing new with me. Twinges here and there. Deffo ovaries not gas Lol still negative opk. I did the first response fertility test. It said if the test line is lighter/no line then your fsh is normal. Which means good egg quality to get pregnant. At first I had no line which mademe soo happy but then a light line showed up. :/ I'm too stressed about this!!!

Yea... I got myself out of bed and left the house and got a pedicure and it took my headache away.. maybe it was just tension or the way I slept.

They accepted the offer on the house. I live near scranton, but I work in Nanticoke and also an hour and a half away in Harrisburg (I know it is quite a hike but Im a college instructor and ya gotta do what ya gotta go.. I try not to tell people on here my profession because when I type in forums i type fast and make typos lol.) plus im like a child.. giddy.. excited. and I use a lot of !!! and OMG's! and LOL's hahaha.. I know Im silly.

Other than my headache just some twinges, but nothng out of the ordinary. I might rip someones face off today but thats just due to my hubbys brother and his fiance. Not really TTC related, but no one in the fam wants them to get married because shes a b*tch and treats him like dirt, and they may be calling off the wedding. They both just cancelled their bach parties this weekend. Theres a whole other story to it, but Im really aggravated! lol

Hope your o'ing soon! :)

I know how that goes. My brother innlaw has the WORST fiancee. No one likes her! I try to stay out of it. Unnessicery drama!
I used to live in west York. Half hour from Harrisburg. I'm glad they accepted the offer. Does that mean the house is yours?!

As long as the inspection goes well, its all ours! :). I try not to get my hopes up too much though...the first house we got an accepted offer on ended up having large a,ounts of radon in it and the owners tried to mitigate it and t wouldnt work and they werent willing to try again! Crossing fingers though!

Hey im new to this forum and looking for new friends! Im back to trying after 3 years of not, after a M/C im into the 5th day of trying lol and already getting impatient!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->