I need baby dust

you can do it hun, just pretend you're a teenager again trying to be quiet so that parents don't hear lol. :dust: :dust: :dust: to you

p.s. just remember the immaculate conception was a load of tosh x

Sending you & Mr Indigo loads & loads of baby dust & :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

actually hubby and I had some HOT sex when my mum was over to stay last year during fertile time :blush: it was kinda hot trying to keep quiet :blush: Im hoping you were able to dtd!!! did you ovluate today or is it coming?
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

DTD before dinner...expecting temp rise tomorrow...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Go go go I love all the suggestions . Good luck sweets

Omg am o excited for u Hun,keep going I bd the day of o and the next two as well,:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You all rock! Temp did not go up! So we have to pretend we are teenagers today, as well...THANK YOU ALL!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust:Well you got a better chance than I got this month, so I donate all my baby dust to your silent baby dance ;)

Good luck

:dust:

You all rock! Temp did not go up! So we have to pretend we are teenagers today, as well...THANK YOU ALL!

hey have you ever ovulated this late before?

I am BDing all this weekend so we will be in the 2WW together. I might go slightly crazy, Im warning you!! :wacko:

I am BDing all this weekend so we will be in the 2WW together. I might go slightly crazy, Im warning you!! :wacko:

That's great news Sarah,haven't heard from u in ages,hope everything is well ,good luck with the bd,:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck with the 2WW Sarah and keeping FXed for you this cycle :dust::dust::dust:

Never this late...:growlmad:....Latest ever was CD19....and of course, this is the first time I decided we should start early....CD13... I am knackered....

OPK was pretty dark, but not quite a positive today....so this better be OD...and tonight had better be a quickie.

I hope the inlaws will want to call it a night early tonight...They have been shopping all day for their new house, so I imagine they will be tired.

SO GLAD we will be in the 2WW together...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"