I need baby dust

....and we will come here to bnb often....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi indigo, I just made a decision NOT to come on here too much this 2WW. Ive literally spent the past few days googling for hours and its become a bit of an obsession. I think stress can be bad for the 2WW so Ive decided to do my best to forget about the whole TTC thing as of today, stay positive and hope for good things at the end, but also not to get my hopes up too much. I will miss everyone but will be back on here at the end of this cycle, I look forward to seeing a lot of BFPs then :thumbup: :baby: :dust:

....and we will come here to bnb often....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi indigo, I just made a decision NOT to come on here too much this 2WW. Ive literally spent the past few days googling for hours and its become a bit of an obsession. I think stress can be bad for the 2WW so Ive decided to do my best to forget about the whole TTC thing as of today, stay positive and hope for good things at the end, but also not to get my hopes up too much. I will miss everyone but will be back on here at the end of this cycle, I look forward to seeing a lot of BFPs then :thumbup: :baby: :dust:

Good luck Sarah,take care ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"