I need baby dust

You all rock! Temp did not go up! So we have to pretend we are teenagers today, as well...THANK YOU ALL!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey have you ever ovulated this late before?

I am BDing all this weekend so we will be in the 2WW together. I might go slightly crazy, Im warning you!! :wacko:

Never this late...:growlmad:....Latest ever was CD19....and of course, this is the first time I decided we should start early....CD13... I am knackered....

OPK was pretty dark, but not quite a positive today....so this better be OD...and tonight had better be a quickie.

I hope the inlaws will want to call it a night early tonight...They have been shopping all day for their new house, so I imagine they will be tired.

SO GLAD we will be in the 2WW together...:hugs:

how many days have you BD'd since CD13? we have been doing every other night but I will probably now do every night till I ovulate. If I dont get my surge tomorrow I have to go in for the trigger shot and then it could be anytime for a couple of days. my temps are higher than usual probably from the clomid but I hope I will see a definite ovulation.

thats annoying that its later than usual, hope today is the day!

how many days have you BD'd since CD13?

we have been doing every other night but I will probably now do every night till I ovulate. If I dont get my surge tomorrow I have to go in for the trigger shot and then it could be anytime for a couple of days. my temps are higher than usual probably from the clomid but I hope I will see a definite ovulation.

We BDed on CDs 13,15,17, 19,20,21,22...(We just did it again)..:sleep:

I HOPE today is OD, cuz there is no way I can do it again...
This cycle is probably effed anyway...and after all that BDing...

When will u test for LH?

how many days have you BD'd since CD13?

we have been doing every other night but I will probably now do every night till I ovulate. If I dont get my surge tomorrow I have to go in for the trigger shot and then it could be anytime for a couple of days. my temps are higher than usual probably from the clomid but I hope I will see a definite ovulation.

We BDed on CDs 13,15,17, 19,20,21,22...(We just did it again)..:sleep:

I HOPE today is OD, cuz there is no way I can do it again...
This cycle is probably effed anyway...and after all that BDing...

When will u test for LH?

I think thats great BDing, well done!! hope your temp goes up tomorrow so you can have a rest!!
I tested today twice, and will do tomorrow twice too. I dont think I will get it tomorrow so sure I will be going on monday for my trigger but at least I get another ultrasound :thumbup:

Once you get your trigger, how long does it take to ovulate, generally?

Ive read 12-36 hours, but I will find out tomorrow as I didnt get an LH surge today so definitely going for bloods and scan tomorrow.

did your temp rise today?

you are welcome...sending you all you need!

Lots more :dust: for you Indigo and Sarah hope you get a surge today :dust:

Ive read 12-36 hours, but I will find out tomorrow as I didnt get an LH surge today so definitely going for bloods and scan tomorrow.

did your temp rise today?

Nope...:nope:....:growlmad:

Pls let me know how it goes tomorrow...GL! :hugs::hugs::hugs: :happydance:

hey did your temp rise?
(I am waiting to hear back from FS to see if I need to take my trigger shot injection today, I updated on my fertility help thread)

YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA, get jiggy with it Indigo!!!:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:xXx

hey did your temp rise?
(I am waiting to hear back from FS to see if I need to take my trigger shot injection today, I updated on my fertility help thread)

Yes on the temp rise...went up .5 degrees.....going to your thread now....

hey did your temp rise?

yay so you probably ovulated yesterday?
if I take the trigger today I will probably ovulate tomorrow or perhaps next day. if Im popping out 3 eggs perhaps it will hurt so I will know when its happening!!

HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS 2WW??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr:

hey did your temp rise?

yay so you probably ovulated yesterday?
if I take the trigger today I will probably ovulate tomorrow or perhaps next day. if Im popping out 3 eggs perhaps it will hurt so I will know when its happening!!

HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS 2WW??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr:

Yep, probably Oed yesterday....thank god, cuz i am wiped...

We will get thru the 2ww together....without sympton spotting....and i, as always, am starting a new project....will be painting some chairs....and we will come here to bnb often....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->