I need HELP Losing weight.......

the simple changes you mentioned will help.

I've not eaten red meat in eight years so chicken is my only source of meat. I cut the crisps and chocolate for kiwi's and dried crackers.

I don't know if i have lost anything this time until the 15th as i don't weight myself in between appointments. But last time i had lost 6lbs, they do say at first it is water weight though.

But simple thing's is the way to go. "slow and steady win's the race."

As time goes by your not even notice you swapping chocolate for fruit.

the simple changes you mentioned will help.

I've not eaten red meat in eight years so chicken is my only source of meat. I cut the crisps and chocolate for kiwi's and dried crackers.

I don't know if i have lost anything this time until the 15th as i don't weight myself in between appointments. But last time i had lost 6lbs, they do say at first it is water weight though.

But simple thing's is the way to go. "slow and steady win's the race."

As time goes by your not even notice you swapping chocolate for fruit.

Thanks for the info....I Hope I can keep it up I tend to get side tracked and it all falls apart!! I will do it for ME because I know no one else will do it for me lol...I heard if you do it fast you will just gain it all back and then some...I do not want that to happen...I know if I do this I will feel better about myself :winkwink:

Ughhhh what can Motivate me to get up!!!!! I am so LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to motivate yourself, your not going to loose weight by talking about it and you can ask for all the tips in the world but you're the only one that can do it. If you know you're THAT lazy, do something, walk on the spot whilst watching tv/go clean the house/every time you want to reach for a snack for for a 5/10 minute walk and if you still want it have either something healthy or half of whatever it is, e.g. half a biscuit. You need to find comfort in something other than food, maybe take an art class or try to learn an instrument so when you feel like comfort eating you can do that insted. maybe just get off BnB and do some exercise.

You need to motivate yourself, your not going to loose weight by talking about it and you can ask for all the tips in the world but you're the only one that can do it. If you know you're THAT lazy, do something, walk on the spot whilst watching tv/go clean the house/every time you want to reach for a snack for for a 5/10 minute walk and if you still want it have either something healthy or half of whatever it is, e.g. half a biscuit. You need to find comfort in something other than food, maybe take an art class or try to learn an instrument so when you feel like comfort eating you can do that insted. maybe just get off BnB and do some exercise.

Its not that I eat a lot I dont eat the right foods and I only get on BNB when I am at work...My hours are crazy one day I will work 130-10p next 630a-330p that is tiring...I know there shouldnt be any excuses and your right I should just go do it...But I need to find out one thing before I do because I am 9 days late...so I will test today if its negative I will start right away with my workout plan :) Thanks!!!

I think you need to cut down your fast food as well as junk food intake since this diets are responsible for unwanted fats. Start exercising daily for getting into shape. Try drinking green tea which is recommended by many to lose weight. If this doesn't work consult your dietician.

I think you need to cut down your fast food as well as junk food intake since this diets are responsible for unwanted fats. Start exercising daily for getting into shape. Try drinking green tea which is recommended by many to lose weight. If this doesn't work consult your dietician.

Thanks but I do not like tea I need to drink more water I drink a lot of diet sodas and I know it is not good for me so I am trying to drink more water

Somethings that may help you drink more water
- always always have a glass or bottle of water beside you. If it's right there you will be more likely to drink it. As soon as it is empty, fill it up again right away. I did this when preggo with dd and it really helped me.
- make a checklist for yourself with how many glasses of water you want to drink in the day. Every time you drink one, check it off
- sometimes when you feel hungry, you are actually just thirsty. Try having a glass of water before eating anything and then see if you are still hungry.

I'm also trying to loose weight before becoming pregnant again. As I've gained weight over the last year, my body and hormones have gone more and more out of wack. I really believe that loosing the weight will help rebalance me. Hubby and I are trying to switch to a "real food" diet. No packaged or processed food. I know it can be difficult if you don't know a ton about cooking but there are so many really simple things you can make. Get yourself a really good cookbook and just follow the directions. A lot of them even have a section in the beginning that explain how to do everything. The more you do it, the easier it will become.
A really great book that I just read is "Mastering Your Metabolism" by Jillian Micheals. LOVED it. Hubby did too. It's all about how the food you eat is for powering your body and when your body is functioning properly, it will naturally lose the excess weight.
I know how hard it is to get up off the couch and not be lazy. It's a huge struggle for me. But then I remember that everything I do is for my babies. My dd is watching me and will learn to do what I do. If I sit on my butt all day, that is what she will learn to do. But, if I get up, clean the house, cook healthy meals, go for walks, that is what she will learn to do. And, if I can get my body in shape, I have a better chance of getting pregnant and having a healthy, easy pregnacy. I think it's the Nike slogan...."Just Do It". Really, when you think about doing something, get up and do it. Not in a few minutes, or after this TV show. Right now.
Okay, sorry for the novel. I just really want you to succeed! And these are some of the things that have made a difference for me. I hope they help you too.
:D

Hey hun,

I like you am a very lazy person or i was untill recently. I joined a gym and i have so much more energy and feel so much better, i have been going to a month and honestly i dont think i will ever STOP going now!. Try find yourself a gym buddy or just bite the bullet yourself. IMO dieting can only get you so far and for me as someone who loves food it made me miserable and i gave up and ended up fatter than when i started. Really push yourself for just a month hun and you will be addicted lol and you will be so proud of yourself for it!.

I wish you all the luck in the world. x

Here is a really great website about eating "real" or "clean" food. Includes recipes and workouts. And lots of motivation. :D
https://www.heandsheeatclean.com/

Somethings that may help you drink more water
- always always have a glass or bottle of water beside you. If it's right there you will be more likely to drink it. As soon as it is empty, fill it up again right away. I did this when preggo with dd and it really helped me.
- make a checklist for yourself with how many glasses of water you want to drink in the day. Every time you drink one, check it off
- sometimes when you feel hungry, you are actually just thirsty. Try having a glass of water before eating anything and then see if you are still hungry.

I'm also trying to loose weight before becoming pregnant again. As I've gained weight over the last year, my body and hormones have gone more and more out of wack. I really believe that loosing the weight will help rebalance me. Hubby and I are trying to switch to a "real food" diet. No packaged or processed food. I know it can be difficult if you don't know a ton about cooking but there are so many really simple things you can make. Get yourself a really good cookbook and just follow the directions. A lot of them even have a section in the beginning that explain how to do everything. The more you do it, the easier it will become.
A really great book that I just read is "Mastering Your Metabolism" by Jillian Micheals. LOVED it. Hubby did too. It's all about how the food you eat is for powering your body and when your body is functioning properly, it will naturally lose the excess weight.
I know how hard it is to get up off the couch and not be lazy. It's a huge struggle for me. But then I remember that everything I do is for my babies. My dd is watching me and will learn to do what I do. If I sit on my butt all day, that is what she will learn to do. But, if I get up, clean the house, cook healthy meals, go for walks, that is what she will learn to do. And, if I can get my body in shape, I have a better chance of getting pregnant and having a healthy, easy pregnacy. I think it's the Nike slogan...."Just Do It". Really, when you think about doing something, get up and do it. Not in a few minutes, or after this TV show. Right now.
Okay, sorry for the novel. I just really want you to succeed! And these are some of the things that have made a difference for me. I hope they help you too.
:D

Awww THANK YOU!!!!!!! It is Funny I know I need to do it and know what to do the Hard part is actually doing it and following through with it...I know I Love fried foods etc if I get bake I know it is healthier and veggies and fruits...I know what to eat I just need to start lol Once I push myself to do it and have it in my head that I can then I will :) I wish I had help my boyfriend says he would Help me but he is a skinny fat boy if you know what I mean eats everything but never gains

Hey hun,

I like you am a very lazy person or i was untill recently. I joined a gym and i have so much more energy and feel so much better, i have been going to a month and honestly i dont think i will ever STOP going now!. Try find yourself a gym buddy or just bite the bullet yourself. IMO dieting can only get you so far and for me as someone who loves food it made me miserable and i gave up and ended up fatter than when i started. Really push yourself for just a month hun and you will be addicted lol and you will be so proud of yourself for it!.

I wish you all the luck in the world. x

Thank you so much!!!!!!! The gym is down the street from me I need to stop being LAZY AND just GO :) I will keep everyone updated everyone here is so Helpful and nice

You really wont regret it hun!, Once your over the initial going you will be fine! :) Try not to work yourself too hard to start of with you dont want to put yourself off it xxxxx

You really wont regret it hun!, Once your over the initial going you will be fine! :) Try not to work yourself too hard to start of with you dont want to put yourself off it xxxxx

Maybe I can start out by going 2 days a week then 3 then 4 etc I just need to stop saying and start doing I am sure once the first couple of HARD weeks go by it will get easier for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->