I need help...

O

oOskittlesOo

I need to get away from FOB... I'm getting scared for baby and I. He hit me 2 times today.. In the arm but still.. I need help.. Anyone with advice.. Please. I'm begging you, I can't do it alone. He'll hurt me if I try to break up with him.. What do I do??

1. Go stay with your parents/other family members.
2. Go stay in a shelter.
3. Go stay with friends.
4. Call the cops and file domestic.

Just go. I'd leave him a "I left because you hit me and that is completely inappropriate" note and just be gone.

all of the above but i wouldnt leave him a note, id just go!

my dad beat the crap out of my mum, he didnt stop at hitting her in the arm, he put her in hospital many times. she had 2 babies and pregnant with me when she just left. she had no one to help her.

so if ur able to go to ur parents of friends....go! and soon as u get there call the police and file a report against him which u will need to see thru and get a restraining order!

He lives with me. At my dads. I told hi that it is NOT okay and him hitting me is like hitting his baby. He said he didn't care.. I told him if he can't fix it he needs to stay somewhere else and I tried to leave the room and he picked up the lotion off the night stand and threatened to throw it at me if I left.. I'm basically stuck in my room until I go to school tomorrow. Idk what the hell to do. I refuse to put up with this anymore. I just don't know how to get out. He even had the nerve to ask me why I don't get an abortion!

I'm seriously scared he won't stop and come after me..

LEAVE!!! However you can, do not be around that. Nothing is more important than the safety of you and your unborn baby.

Get away from him, tell your dad and ask him to through FOB out and then go back once he is out.
Do not put up with it.

LEAVE!!! However you can, do not be around that. Nothing is more important than the safety of you and your unborn baby.

Get away from him, tell your dad and ask him to through FOB out and then go back once he is out.
Do not put up with it.

My problem is that my dad has 2 houses. I live in one he lives in the other and I'm scared if I ask him to get him out that he'll come back.. Since I'll be alone I'm scared.

tell ur dad and get him to make him leave ur house!
hes only 1 person he cant stop u doing anything.

as for throwin a lotion bottle id tell him go for it, but thats just me id fight back.

Lock the doors after your dad throws him out and if he DOES come back, call your dad. Then I would get a restraining order.

I would fight back if it weren't for baby. I need to protect this baby.. I love thisbbaby so much.. I'd hate to hurt him/her.. I'd feel so guilty if I fought back and caused some kind of harm..

Has anyone in this forum been in an abusive relationship before?

If it were me I would leave asap, go to your dads other house, a friends, a relatives or a shelter and dont go back unless you have other people with you. Take someone with you and get all your stuff and tell him you are not going to put up with it.

I have before, but I wasn't pregnant then. I did everything I could to get out of it. Its not safe, especially with a baby. And if he's this way towards you now, imagine what it will be like and how scary it will be when you have a baby. You need to do what is best for you and bub

Thank you guys for not judging me. He's been abusive plenty before but I've finally got the strength to admit it and want out. Thanks for thebadvice too. The more I hear it the better because I get it in my head!

Skyebo add me on facebook and we can chat and you need to call the cops or have your dad call the cops and have him put in jail. He don't love you if he htis u

people can say its easier said then done but its actualy harder to stay, i no from experience and also what my mum went thru!

no matter what he might say after u leave which u need to do is that hes sorry n he wont do it again....but ile tell u now he wont be sorry and he will keep doing this

1 call ur dad
2 have him kick him out
3 pack ur things
4 have your dad lock the house up, not a bad idea to call the cops and give them a heads up of whats going on so they can watch the house
5stay with your dad till things cool down, and file a restraining order (if u get a restraining it will help u have full custody if he fights u for it)

get out now before it happens to get to outta control and there is harm to u or baby!

Has anyone in this forum been in an abusive relationship before?

And I might never have left the nut if I hadn't fallen so ridiculously in love with the man who's now gotten me pregnant. Glad I left the first one though although I feel bad for his poor new girlfriend -- she's texted me on occasion to ask how to mitigate his temper.

Call the cops, get a restraining order, if you're concerned he'll come back, ask your dad...protective daddies can be scary in and of themselves but he may have some suggestions as far as security things go.

Don't make a dramatic production of it. It doesn't have to be. Kick his ass out, let him know that he'll be serving jail time if he comes back, and go through whatever agency to get support from him after your baby shows up. I'd make sure you file the report though; there's basically no chance he'll get visitation rights to his child if he's hurt you and I assume you don't want to deal with that.

Do not answer his phone calls, texts, or emails. He's done, get him out.

Make him leave, if it takes calling the cops and landing him in jail everytime he comes around do it. If you are that scared, tell your dad, Your dad should help you find ways to be safe. And if he can not you need to find somewhere to be he does not know. He will eventually kill you or your child, people who have abuse problems lie much deeper than normal people know. Be strong. For yourself, and for your child. You are all you have, untill you let others know SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. You can be a mother on your own. Its harder (this I know). And emotional and stressful. But you will one day see the benefits out weigh any of those hard times! Good luck, my heart goes to you. As this is not okay! Please make sure he knows that to, call the police. DONT WARN HIM, just do it.

people can say its easier said then done but its actualy harder to stay, i no from experience and also what my mum went thru!

no matter what he might say after u leave which u need to do is that hes sorry n he wont do it again....but ile tell u now he wont be sorry and he will keep doing this

I agree. But I also know how hard it is to leave. It took me a long time to finally leave and I know I should have left earlier. It is hard but its the best thing you can do.

And its true, dont listen to what he says, when he says he wont do it again if you stay or come back. Because in alt of cases thats not true.

I was sucked into going back and it was the worst decision I ever made.
I had to deal with it with my brother as well when I was young. He was 18 and I was 10 and he constantly abused me, I ended up in hospital a few times. And he always said he'd never do it again....but he did. It was only when I finally pulled up the courage to tell my dad that he was kicked out and never hurt me again.

Its important that you think of you and your baby. Sorry if Im sounding pushy but even something as tiny as a hit on the arm that makes a bruise an lead to something alot worse

No I want to hear this. I think I should wait until he leaves to go somewete though because I wouldnt put it past him to try to hurt the baby... That's my bigggest fear.. He's done this before. The last 6 months have been violence and name calling. I've just een I denial.. Keep these words coming. Seriously it's hard.. He's made me fall so hard for him.. I'm ready to get out. I look in the mirror and see this scared, frustrated, weak girl looking back at me. I just hate to say my mom has been right, and she has been.. That's what I think I'm worried most about..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->