i need to respect her wishes

this made me so angry- i wouldnt stop TTC for ANYONE!!!! so you'll br a pregnant bridesmaid??? So....seen it many times, amd I think its beautiful, just ignore them, Id rather be a mother than a Bridesmaid- good luck!

i would be so angry.. i hate my sister in law LOL .. im not giving up my ttc#3 for anything or anyone.. you are not selfish.. :)

That's just crazy! Pregnant women are beautiful regardless and if it's that damn important to not have a preg BM then maybe they need to find a new bridesmaid huh?
I just can't believe people would ask someone to put THEIR life on hold for one day that isn't anytime soon...
I personally say screw it as well...it's just ludicrous

thanx girls i know where your coming from, spoke to OH in bed last night and he was saying how he wants to enjoy the pregnancy not have a cloud hanging over us that were gonna ruin his sisters day, (his mother is not an understanding person and doesnt want us have a 3rd anyway.)

i wont be going on the pill as i cant take it, ive told OH he will have to wear condoms then and he said OK so i know he means it he hates condoms.

you know whats really sad ive now worked out when im due to O for the next 6 months, when i,d be due and how many weeks pg id be at her wedding if i got caught that cycle. how sad am i!!!!

the dress is actually a little big for me it has an empire line and when i tried it on i thought i could easliy get a full term belly in here i even told hubby but no avail.

not sad- and im sorry but forget his family, its your life- not happy about a 3rd grandchild??? WHAT PLANET IS THIS WOMAN FROM?? ignore her- its your life and if they're not going to be understanding and happy about you being pregnant at a wedding then I really wouldn't bother with them at all- im sorry, just people like that really make me mad! Your husband should also be understanding to YOUR wishes, its your relationship- not thiers!!!!!!

stuff that girl.. id divorce my hubby if he chose his sister over me..

sorry im angry for you.. my sister in law went into debt and we/hubby are getting her out of it.. but i had one condition!!!! if it means we can't aford another baby then no!!! let her get herself out.. she was just spending it on expensive clothes etc anyway..

I really think you need another chat with DH, let him know that it is not his mother that's having this baby, it's you. Why should you sacrifice your hard work for somebody else's wedding day? My sister was a bridesmaid at my wedding and could not have dress fittings as she was pregnant. She and my other bridesmaid chose different dresses and they both looked beautiful. I would never have dreamed of not having her as my witness, no matter what condition she was in!! What does the SIL think??

Im not being funny, but she sounds sooo selfish- if she really cared about you, she wouldnt care what condition you were in and seems she only asked you to be BM because it seemed 'the right thing to do' and Im sorry..but if it was any other way she'd be happy for you to be pregnant, I personally would feel privilaged if one of my BM's (because im getting married next yr) was pregnant and still had the energy to do such a stressful job!

I'm with tonyamanda... I told my husband that picking his family over me would be the end of us and I damn well meant it. He's my world, but I won't let his horrid excuse for a family tell us how to live! Maybe your OH's family isn't as bad as my OH's family... but I certainly wouldn't let someone tell me that I shouldn't have a 3rd child or that I would ruin a wedding being pregnant. My closest friend told me that, and I even told her how it was going to be. I wouldn't accept it!

TR, what is up with your hubby? How can you being pregnant ruin the day? Sounds like his mum has something of an influence over him.

I'm with DM - crack on, girl!

xx

Hey there,

My best friend is getting married at christmas. She asked me to a BM ages ago and I agreed. We were ttc at the time, when I got pregnant in may she was over the moon, I would have been 8 months at the time so I decided to pull out, although she said that she would still have liked me to be bm no matter how pregnant I was. After I lost that baby she asked me to be BM again and I said yes. Once again I am pregnant and she knows and is over the moon for me. I will hopefully now be 4-5 months and she is determined that I will be in her wedding party. I have already gotten measured but she said it will be know trouble to add a bit of material. I think that you shouldn't put off your plans for a wedding if they are worth sacrificing your dream for, they wouldn't let you do it!!!

thank you for your words ladies, i agree with you all wish other people felt the same way

well ye defo- its a gorgeous dress, and would look fab on a pregnant woman!!! if she really wanted you to be bm, then she honestly wouldnt mind if you were preg or not! what a bride-zilla!

you need to sit him down and see where his priorities lie!

haha well, i wouldnt do that- itsb a little disrespectful, and however much her OH is being at the mo- two wrongs dont make a right, tell him straight!

hmmm.. keep talking to oh, surely he's gotta see its ur life and therefore the 2 of u get to decide.
c'mon mr tudor rose, get real!!

hope things work out for u!!!

argh i am not man friendly this morning so i am probably bias, but i would simply refuse ANY bed action with him, he has bought condoms anyways, so its not like its making things worse. Tell him NO SEX with protection until after the wedding....you respect his wishes...he respect yours, relationships are a two way thing. Wonder how long before he caves in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->