i need to respect her wishes

You don't need to respect anyone's wishes if they are unreasonable. And asking someone to change or postpone their desire to have another baby because of a wedding day, is absolutely unreasonable.

It doesn't matter one single bit if his mother in law doesn't want another grandchild. It's irrelevant to you and irrelevant to the wedding.

You need to have a sit down with your OH and ask him why on earth he is putting the unreasonable and frankly bizarre requests of his mother ahead of your own plans for your family.

It would be so bloody angry if I were you.

I am sorry hon but I think you should do what is right for YOU. How can you being pregnant be a negative thing at a wedding? Weddings celebrate love and so does carrying a child into this world!

I was bridemaid for my sister in law when I was 20 weeks pregnant with my first. She was a little disapointed when I told her at first but then got used to the idea and had no problem with it at all! In fact she had four bridesmaids and two of us were 20 weeks.

Hope you manage to work it out but you are certainly not being selfish in wanting to continue to ttc. Anyone who asks you not to is the one being selfish!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->