i officially hate af :)

lol im so disappointed, got a bfn. im totally out 12 dpo and bfn lol.
next cycle should start in 4 days (29th) , im gonna start eating soy beans.
im so disappointed really. but oh well what can i do, nothing really :\

next cycle ill just try not to stress over ttc too much, ill just be calm and wait, and definatly not spot symptoms anymore, just makes u more disappointed later on when u get that bfn :( that damn evap line had me getting my hopes up. no more poas(ing) , ill just wait for af to show, if she wont show only then ill test. its so frustrating!!!

Liles im sooo happy for u ! hope u still hang in here with us while we get preggo too ! lol im gonna start temping and hopefully itll help somehow. now im just gonna sit here relax and wait for af to show. stupid witch. :(

Baby dust to ya'll ladies <3 and good luck liles, update us !!! i wanna see U\S !!

Nic- what's soy beans supposed to do? I've heard of soy isoflavones but not just eating beans.

Nic- what's soy beans supposed to do? I've heard of soy isoflavones but not just eating beans.

100g (aka 3.5 oz) of SoyBeans contain 102mg of soy isoflavones.
now see, the maximum they recommend consuming each day is maximum of 200mg !
Each pack of soybeans (at least where i live) contains 100g beans. so... ill eat 1 pack a day , i love eating them anyways :D theyre yummy with lemon and salt !

Oh cool! I didn't realize that! What an easy yummy way to do it.

ikr? hopefully i wont get sick of them too fast hahaha

u know, its the only time i cant wait for af to show, just to finish this cycle and get ready to next O day, this time im out of opks, and def not gonna buy more, u remember hwo stressed i was cuz of them, actually thought im not ovulating lol.
im not gonan do anything but temp maybe, and eat soy, or maybe i actually should get opks cuz this time ill be consuming soy isoflavones and i heard it makes O day come earlier ! so ill need to catch it. :dohh:

Nic- can't wait to see your test! Hope it's a bfp.

Vel- yay for temping and OPKs!

My doctors appointment went amazing! He's super determined to get me pregnant within 3 months. So I'm on 100mg or clomid for 3 months and if I don't get pregnant in 3 months he'll redo te HSG and check to see if my tube is still blocked. If it is he might do surgery or he might just up or add to my meds.
That's briiliant
Hurray for good Dr xxx
Now bring on ov for u
Hee hee xx
Are u in time to take clomid this cycle ?

Hugs Nicole xx
Onwards and upwards.
Bfps all round in a few weeks xxx
I'll def be here.
I don't like first tri board
Its mostly people complaining they are sick
After a few losses it gets annoying :)
Preg after loss everyone is too wortied
I need pma :)
Xxx

Liles- I'll start my clomid tonight! It was perfect timing for this cycle. I'm so excited.

Af should start in 2 days... ill get my soy beans today lol

Weird... if i wouldnt have tested i swear id be surevim preg im having this weird feeling kind of a stubbing feeling at the left side of my lower stomach, and at work had pain in my nipples , felt like someones squeezing them hard. And i didnt touch them they just hurt. Weird. Might be cuz the witch is on her way.

oh sorry for so many replies, but let me just correct myself, af should start tomorrow. appearantly lol.

Some people don't get bfp at 12 dpo hon.
That's just my day id usually get it by.
Hope u get a later one xxx

Some people don't get bfp at 12 dpo hon.
That's just my day id usually get it by.
Hope u get a later one xxx

i wish ! but i think she'll come, sooner or later she will, just a feeling, cuz at my first pregnancy i got my bfp by 12 dpo.
but who knows. boobs still tender :coffee:

Hope u get surprise bfp
But least ur prepared for next cycle if not xxx

Haha.. funny witch came in time.
Time to buy my soybeans lol. Gonna do days 3-7, more eggs and more mature and a stronger ovulation. I really dont feel like waiting this tww again :(

I got brownish spotting, not blood yet tho, should i connsider today as cd1 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->