i officially hate af :)

I wouldn't.
Normally red flow is cd 1 xx
By the time ov comes again u be excited again.
It sucks for a few days when af appears xxx

Fresh start.
Bfp on the way this month I hope xx

hey ladies sorry for being gone for a while.. Was busy writing my book. I'm super inspired again so been busy with that XD

Nicole- I'm so sorry the stupid witch came... I was so sure you were preggo this cycle. Hopefully those soybeans will help this time around ^^ FX for a strong ovulation. ^^

LIlesmom- :happydance: so happy for those good hcg lvls ^^ I wish you super healthy 9 months and that this time the egg stays for good ^^ Keep us updated ^^
Temping is going well here. Still waiting for my blood results.. Must be the holidays that it's taking soo long.. I just want to finally know if anything popped up..
So i'm just confused abit about my chart.. Don't know if i'll be ovulating.. And stupid opks have still not arrived.. Might go and buy some cheap ones at tesco tomorrow. Just to make sure i don't miss o day..
Good thing is though that i am having more cm this cycle and having extreme O Pain on both ovaries.. So strong they are making me dizzy.
FX that this time good eggs come out ^^

MrsGreen- Yay for clomid.. Hopefully that means you get that bfp this cycle. Will you be getting a trigger shot too or just the clomid?

Hoping Ovulation happens soon so i can enter tww and just relax until AF due date... lol "relax" more like obsess. XD

Well done you x
Is it ur first book?
Happy writing x
I don't temp but I've heard ladies say temp confirms ov after ov
So maybe ur already in tww xxx
Best of luck for bfp.

Did another blood test this morn.
Prob wont be back till Thurs eve
She sais slight possibility of tomorrow
But more likely Thurs.
Feel a bit nervous now.
Hope it comes back good.
I was positive
But I'm a bit achy today
Which can be normal too.
But its chipping away at my positivity

Dust to all xxx

Vel- yay on the book. Congrats!

I'm only doing 100mg of clomid today is my last day!!

Yeah I had a hard time writing for a while.. I think I was just too much focused on the whole ttc but I just got some new inspiration so totally back into it ^^

Lilesmom-hope that one comes back just as great as yhe last blood test. ^^ why don't you feel positive? Feeling achy is normal isn't it? I remember my whole body was achy when I was preggo with my LO.

Mrs. Green- wohoo on the clomid. Hope it goes well ^^ got my fingers crossed ^^

Just cos last three preg were losses.
I started out positive with them too
And then just felt like things weren't right.
I'm not sure if I'm just nervous cos of blood test.
Cos I was fine before it.
I don't hve the same dread I had with my mcs
So hopefully its just nerves

Hope ur writing keeps going great xxx
And u hve fab time away
And u get bfp next cycle xx

Mrsgreen hope ov is on her merry way :) xx

Nicole hope ur doin ok hon xxx

I am hoping for a bfp this month too ^^ Gonna buy some ovulation kits today at tesco just to check if I am ovulating. . ^^ can't see from my chart

I dont think ill be able to do the soybeans this month. Cuz i started workibg 12 hours a day now so i got no time to be at home and cook anything i just loterally go to work and sleep now. So just untill these long hours will stop ill be able to. Im so tired havent eaten anything for more than 12 hours, and slept like 1 hour last night :( need to look for a better job tbh. Cant do anything this way

Just cos last three preg were losses.
I started out positive with them too
And then just felt like things weren't right.
I'm not sure if I'm just nervous cos of blood test.
Cos I was fine before it.
I don't hve the same dread I had with my mcs
So hopefully its just nerves

Hope ur writing keeps going great xxx
And u hve fab time away
And u get bfp next cycle xx

Mrsgreen hope ov is on her merry way :) xx

Nicole hope ur doin ok hon xxx

Sorry lilesmom didn't mean to not answer i must've not seen your post.
I really hope this time it sticks for you ^^ It be so unfair if it doesn't.. Got everything crossed here for you :hugs:

Let's just hope it is nerves ^^ Well i am feeling very negative about this cycle now.. My chart looks so weird with the up and down of my temps. And then i googled what annovulatory charts look like and actually found something else. A chart for estrogen deficiency and mine looks like it. I really want those bloodresults now... Would like to know if i have any of it :( hopefully the doc could do something against that...

Bloods came back great ��
Which puts doubling time at 33 hrs s on the faster aide of normal :)
Grow lil one, grow!!!!

Hope ur Dr gets yr results back to u soon hon xxx
Slow labs!! Xxx

Nicole I used to work 12 and 15 hr shifts before.
U would be just exhausted.
Especially if on your feet xxx

Mrs green u near ov?
Xxx

Liles- yay congrats!! So happy for you!

I'm cd 9. I'm doing a practice opk tonight to see what it looks like. Clomid can cause false positives so I'm hoping for a negative tonight and then will officially start tomorrow with OPKs. I have no idea when/ if I'll ovulate.

Its worked for u before hon.
No reason it can't again xxx
I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for u xxx
Bring on the bfps!!!!!

Oh sorry I must hve confused u with someone else.
Sorry hon.
Fingers crossed it does great things for u xxx

I've seen it work for soo many ladies on here xxx
Fingers crossed for u xxx

hey hey ^^ so got my lab results and i am super healthy... nothing wrong with me. ^^
But found out i have thrush so that's why my cm has been a no-show.. ^^ but got medicine now so hoping that will help. On a more happier note ^^ i just got my blinky smiley face on my digi opk. Ovulation today :happydance:

So excited. just hope the thrush doesnt make my environment down there aggressive for the little swimmers.

Mrs green- clomid helps alot of women so i bet it'll help you too :) let us know how it goes ^^

Lilesmom- Yay for those amazing results.. that sounds like this time it's a healthy baby in there ^^ hopefully i will have good news in 14 days ^^ waaah don't think i can wait with testing this cycle. probably test early XD XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->