i officially hate af :)

Vel l- blink my smiley is high fertility right? Not peak... Right? I might be confused I just started my tests this morning. Lol

No your right. I looked it up but that's good it means I can get rid of this thrush in time hopefully ^^ I just got so overly excited with a smiley face xD haven't gotten one before. ^^

Hahha I did the exact same thing my first month!! How funny. I still get them confused.
Hopefully you can get rid of it and get covered with bd also!

I hope so too ^^ although it seems better today already.. now I think I know why we haven't conceived.. I thought I was always ovulating early but I actually ovulate late. I am passed CD14.. and still nothing.

Hurray for opk s.
Hope ye both catch your eggys xxx
Loads of :dust: Ladies xx

Vel- that could be it! That makes sense. But that means you'll have good timing this month.

Thanks lilesmom ^^ and I hope so too Mrs green. Hopefully this month will be it ^^

Hey girls how ye doin? Xxx

U get ur pos vel? Xx

Same to u Mrs green ?
Nicole is af gone away and heading to bd zone .

:dust: Ladies xx

I got another blood test mom
Rising as it should do
Thank god.
Fingers crossed this ones a keeper.
Waiting on scan date now
Should be within next two weeks ish
Xx

I got my positive yesterday. Should be ov today! But I've felt it in both ovaries. So I think I might be ovulating multiple eggs.

Ooooohhhh exciting ��
Hope u catch one or two depending on ur wishes xxx
:dust: Xx

I hope I catch anything! Lol and my temp rise isn't impressive so I hope I really did ovulate

Yay mrs green- atleast you got a pos opk.. i have been testing since i got them and it went from low to high and then just high and more highs.. given up testing now..
yet my temping seems to show that i did ovulate.. Because my temps are high now..
just waiting for my crosshairs now. ^^ yay for multiple eggs. ^^ higher chances there :) FX you catch one or two ^^

lilesmom- i'm so happy that everything is going well with the pregnancy. I hope it keeps going great and that you get that wonderful baby nice and healthy ^^ FX for you :)

nicole- how is bd'ing going? any sign of O-day yet? hope everything is going well with you ^^

AFM well like i mentioned before the opks didn't work for me this time round. All it gave me was high fertility no peak and i did test more then once every day just so i wouldnt miss the surge but yet nothing..

Although my temps dropped and are rising and staying high so i hope that is going to show me when i ovulated which to the way it looks has been later then i've always thought which means that we have been scheduling bd'ing at the totally wrong time..
lol

so hopefully this month is different. Had another bfp dream yesterday.. i am really starting to hate those -.- i want the real thing not a stupid dream.. oh well..

Also got another midcycle hormone bloodtest taken on CD 14 so hopefully that will tell me more. I'll be getting the results hopefully on Monday ^^ so wish me luck that hopefully those will explain everything ^^

Vel are you using the clear blue advanced? That gives the high low or peak reading? If so, are you using FMU?

yeah i do and i use fmu, afternoon and night.. i literally tested 3 times. but nothing. just high.. so it's annoying...

is that what you are using too? I'm glad you got a peak though ^^

Hm. Smu works best for me. I tested FMU, got a low reading. Tested with smu the same day and got peak!
My doc said between 10-11 is the best time so that's why I did it and thank gosh I did

Smu works better for preg tests for me too
Opk I usually got pos at 8 at night.
Hope u hve already caught ladies and don't need anymore opk xxx

OPKs are so different for everyone! Wouldn't it be nice if it was universal? Lol

Looking at your chart vel I'd say cd 14 you ov. Hard to tell but looks like it

next time i'll test more at night.. it's so annoying.. wish it were universal too XD

hopefully i won't need a next time lol.. well i took the opks off of ff now and hopefully that will make it easier for it to give me my crosshairs.. because i feel like all those high readings are confusing it.

I think CD 15 or 16.. but i don't know about temping yet.. but i had pain in my right said on those days.. so maybe then.. i don't know though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->