I promise not to test until the 12th Feb!

One day late BFN!!! Only have 10 day lp so late is good! Temp dropped this morning but still no AF!

12DPO and BFN -- AF is due on Sunday. Holding out hope and getting in the right mindset for her to show up.

Keeping my Fx for all of you!!

I lieeddddd I totally tested today after work, BFN but very little brown spotting, not even hitting a pad. normally I get no warning, she just comes. Maybe I'm looking for her to hard and early. we will see. these days are the hardest! I hope everyone get some BFP soon!!

Fingers still crossed for all of you! I cross-posted this...

I did a test this morning, 12 dpo... I don't flipping know what to think of it! If it's positive, I may as well still call it negative because it's that light. I don't have a good feeling about it. My boobs are less sore today. I wonder if this will be a chemical. Still no spotting tho.

I posted pics in the test part of the forum.

I really don't feel like this is going to be it. Which is ok... We just started trying.

?!

This test made me more confused haha I need to just be patient.

AF just arrived for me! Boo!

Oh well, onto cycle #3 TTC!

Fingers still crossed for all of you! I cross-posted this...

I did a test this morning, 12 dpo... I don't flipping know what to think of it! If it's positive, I may as well still call it negative because it's that light. I don't have a good feeling about it. My boobs are less sore today. I wonder if this will be a chemical. Still no spotting tho.

I posted pics in the test part of the forum.

I really don't feel like this is going to be it. Which is ok... We just started trying.

?!

This test made me more confused haha I need to just be patient.

I had the same last cycle, I had a very light period. This time its been very heavy which is normal for me. :( j wanna see this test though!

12 dpo, yesterday, was debatable... Today at 13 dpo is a very faint positive. Definitely positive. I have a thread in the tests part of the forum. I am SICK already. :( I don't feel like this is real yet. So sudden and the experience is intense already :wacko:

Boognishrises, you maybe had a chemical last time... :( Have you tested again?

Sjab11, sorry to hear... I hope your time is soon <3

Skye and Spencerspiece, updates?! <3

12 dpo, yesterday, was debatable... Today at 13 dpo is a very faint positive. Definitely positive. I have a thread in the tests part of the forum. I am SICK already. :( I don't feel like this is real yet. So sudden and the experience is intense already :wacko:

Boognishrises, you maybe had a chemical last time... :( Have you tested again?

Sjab11, sorry to hear... I hope your time is soon <3

Skye and Spencerspiece, updates?! <3

Ella, I was due Friday. AF is still a no show. Just wasted a test. Lmao. I thought I had to really pee and I barley had anything. Still a BFN. Although I thought i saw something. Guess, I was wrong. Congrats on your BFP

Skye, my test yesterday was SO faint and tricky... To the point where I was unsure if I was seeing something that wasn't there, or what. Do you have pics?

Thank you btw <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->