I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

Yes only 8 dpo. I shall be calling tomorrow, not sure how to feel right now. I am hopeful but not to hopeful yet just cant have another cycle getting my hopes up

Yes only 8 dpo. I shall be calling tomorrow, not sure how to feel right now. I am hopeful but not to hopeful yet just cant have another cycle getting my hopes up

Awww I no what you mean hun it's so hard but you do what your comfortable in doing:flower: xx

Hopefully you will get some answers. FX for you for a BFP

9dpo today, took a clearblue digi with FMU and it said not pregnant...now i know it could still be to early but this just seems to be how every cycle goes.

I called and talked to one of the nurses my doctor works with and it was like she didnt want to do anything for me until my period was actually late and even told me I should wait to test. I told her I know that but I can't wait...so game plan is to take a first response digital tomorrow if still positive, i will be going in same day for a blood test.

I will update you all tomorrow morning.

Good luck, hon! Can’t believe it’s been a whole cycle already!

Good luck, hon! Can’t believe it’s been a whole cycle already!

I know it feels so unreal but I just feel it will be another month with another let down. I highly doubt going forward I will use first response as crazy as it sounds

9 dpo evening test...really hoping to get a positive here soon on something other than first response.

Attachments

• 20180820_212028.jpg
    20180820_212028.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 75
That's a good positive on frer, but I know with what you've veen through you're on eggshells. Sorry the nurse wasn't pleasant about your situation. Fx for you so bad

That's a good line on a frer so sorry the nurse won't do anything yet :hugs: xx

10 Dpo fmu digital is a "no" and instead of my temp heading back up like i thought it would it dropped back down. Told my husband I am done testing and i think ill just take a break from TTC and if it happens it happens

Your tests are frustrating, but not nearly as much as your nurse. I'm sorry you've been fobbed off. I'd be SO demanding and I'd also be looking into a new office. :hugs: Praying for an amazing outcome for you

Sadly this is the second office. I left my primary doctor to go to this OBGYN so far they have all been amazing but this one. I have stopped testing as my temp has been dropping daily. I dont know if me getting up early has been effecting that or not. My test time is 620 and for some reason the last 2 days I have gotten up at 540. Yesterday I laid back down and tested at my temp time but it was lower than day before. Today I just got up and didnt even bother entering in my temp. Now just waiting for AF to show her face this weekend

Jl so sorry you're having such a hard time :hugs: i think 3 cp's in 3 months is definitely worth investigating if your heart is up for it

Thanks...its bad enough to not have a pregnancy my body decided to make it 10 times worse by blessing me with the period from hell...3 days early and cramps so bad at times i was hunched over in pain. I decided next month, no testing or temping, if it happens it happens but beginning to really feel like it won't....eventually I'll be ok with that

Here we go again ladies only this round is extremely different. I did no temping, no opk testing just bd around the time my apps said I would O. Previous rounds my FRER was extremely faint at this point this round its nice and dark AND I got positives on others tests as well, not just FRER.

1st pic was taken some time yesterday afternoon.

2nd pic taken with FMU

3rd test taken mid afternoon on maybe 2.5 hour hold.

I believe I am between 8 and 10 dpo with af not expected until some time between the 18th and 22nd. I think Ill be giving my doc a call tomorrow to see how we should proceed.

Attachments

• 20180915_032339.jpg
    20180915_032339.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20180915_135121.jpg
    20180915_135121.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180915_135109.jpg
    20180915_135109.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 27
Here we go again ladies only this round is extremely different. I did no temping, no opk testing just bd around the time my apps said I would O. Previous rounds my FRER was extremely faint at this point this round its nice and dark AND I got positives on others tests as well, not just FRER.

2nd pic taken with FMU

I believe I am between 8 and 10 dpo with af not expected until some time between the 18th and 22nd. I think Ill be giving my doc a call tomorrow to see how we should proceed.

Yey congratulations nothing better than seeing it in words xx

2nd pic taken with FMU

Yey congratulations nothing better than seeing it in words xx

Its very nice to finally see it in words. Hubby's birthday is the 29th of this month so he will be getting a birthday surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->