I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

Omg jlm I'm so sorry :hugs: thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry JLM, there has to be a reason for so many repeat chemicals. I would definitely be talking to a doctor about it. Maybe it's something that can be fixed with progesterone treatment or something similar.

Omg!!! no!!! I am so sorry JL! :( Please do get some testing if you can. I know you probably need some time to mentally heal. Hugs girly!

Sent a message to my OBGYN to see what can be done going forward since I seem to be able to get pregnant but they just don't stick. The cramps I am experiencing today are through the roof and its the sad reminder that my little bean is no longer there. I am thankful I have my youngest daughter home with me as I can kind of keep my mind off it. I know eventually my husbands and my time will come I just need to be patient.

Thank you ladies for being so supportive your messages have meant so much to me and I just wanted to make sure you all knew that!

Sent a message to my OBGYN to see what can be done going forward since I seem to be able to get pregnant but they just don't stick. The cramps I am experiencing today are through the roof and its the sad reminder that my little bean is no longer there. I am thankful I have my youngest daughter home with me as I can kind of keep my mind off it. I know eventually my husbands and my time will come I just need to be patient.

Thank you ladies for being so supportive your messages have meant so much to me and I just wanted to make sure you all knew that!

Has AF fully hit?

Yes she has bright and early this morning.

Meeting with my OBGYN Aug 14th to discuss what has been happening, possible blood work and a game plan for the future. The phone call was truly a relief that I maybe getting some actual help.

That's fab news hun at least they sound like they doing something about it :) xx

Meeting with my OBGYN Aug 14th to discuss what has been happening, possible blood work and a game plan for the future. The phone call was truly a relief that I maybe getting some actual help.

WONDERFUL news! So glad someone listened! After firing my OB and finding a new one that immediately did all the testing and stuff....it felt like I was more than a number!

I think my primary doc didnt want to even look into anything til I was trying for a year glad someone is willing to work with me sooner!

I think it's horrible to leave us women to try for that long with out looking into it glad they are listening now tho fingers crossed for some answers xx

I'm glad they'll be looking further into things. Praying you are soon blessed with your take home baby <3

So glad you are going to meet with your doc. Praying you will get your precious baby soon!

Alright ladies, here we go again, another cycle...another round of testing..

I am not sure if I see a vvfl or If my mind is playing tricks on me but a first response digital says "yes" I just dont believe it sadly.

My doctor wants me to go in for blood work as soon as I get a positive but I dont know if I should call based on the digital or wait til another test shows positive. I am worried my body just tricks frer

I will use an Iproven tomorrow but I havent been impressed with those test. I know my chart doesn't look the greatest right now but I am chalking the 2 temp drops on change in sleeping pattern. We went to my grandmas beach house and stayed Friday and Saturday night. Well her ac just couldn't keep up so it was 85 degrees inside when we went to bed and then over night the temp would drop and cool off. I really just think that maybe why but I guess tomorrow I will find out.

Attachments

• 20180819_174041.jpg
    20180819_174041.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 75
I think I see a line. Looks like you are only 8dpo so very early. If you had a positive fr digi I think it's worth going in for a beta.

I feel like I see something their hun I would go anyway and fell them about the digi xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->