I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

Here we go again ladies only this round is extremely different. I did no temping, no opk testing just bd around the time my apps said I would O. Previous rounds my FRER was extremely faint at this point this round its nice and dark AND I got positives on others tests as well, not just FRER.

1st pic was taken some time yesterday afternoon.

2nd pic taken with FMU

3rd test taken mid afternoon on maybe 2.5 hour hold.

I believe I am between 8 and 10 dpo with af not expected until some time between the 18th and 22nd. I think Ill be giving my doc a call tomorrow to see how we should proceed.

Yey congratulations nothing better than seeing it in words xx

Its very nice to finally see it in words. Hubby's birthday is the 29th of this month so he will be getting a birthday surprise.

What an amazing birthday surprise :) my ohs is 3rd Oct was hoping to have a surprise for him aswell lol xx

Thank you ladies trying to not get to overly excited this time but it truly feels real. Calling the doctor Monday morning. Praying for a sticky little bean

Congratulations! They're great lines. I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time and I hope you get your sticky baby this time. Fingers crossed for you.

YES!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Those are awesome tests especially the digi! Can't argue about that or the FRER really lol

Thanks again. I am still in shock that it seems to finally have happened! I dont know if its coincidence or if its true but my doctor told me to start low dose aspirin after the last loss, so I did and bam it seemed to work. I compared my frer to my pervious cycles and its so much darker this cycle

JL your tests today made me do mine and I also got my BFP today too and I am really really hoping it is a sticky one too! Happy and healthy 9 months to you Bump buddy!

Ahh how exciting...whats your EDD???
I plan to use my last frer some time tonight when i get a decent hold just to compare haha

Well if I go by the date of LMP it is 05/23 and if I go by date I believe I ovulated 05/27 you?

Cant lie ladies, I was a little worried when my FRER looked lighter this time compared to my first test. When I compared the 2 test even the control line on the test today was lighter which makes me believe its just the dye. The IC is definitely darker which makes me feel a tad better about this pregnancy. I have 2 more cb digis (ill take 1 tomorrow), a first response digi ill take probably Thursday and a rapid ill take Wednesday...just going a little test crazy. I will use my last digi on the 29th so hubby can open the test up for his birthday and read pregnant.

Hoping- By LMP its May 30th. I have not a clue when I O this month. As crazy as this may sound I am praying baby holds off til June. Ill be glad just to have a baby but both my girls are May babies, May 6th and May 25th we will have our hands full with May babies

Attachments

• 20180916_201140.jpg
    20180916_201140.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 41
Hopefully JUNE for you then. Your tests still look real good. Each test has a different amount of dye in them. HUGS!

Looks great sobfar! Frer's this time for me were junk early on. In fact my 10dpo was lighter than 9dpo and i cried because i was sure it was a chemical. But i took walmart cheapie tests and they were progressing! I think if i ever do the baby thing again I'm going to steer clear of frer.

Ugh I dont understand why its so hard for me to get into the doctors and get my levels checked. I butted heads on the phone today with a nurse because I wanted my levels checked and Im not a week late yet. Of course now I sit here seconding guessing every positive test I got. Fearing the blood results will come back not pregnant. Ever pang my body makes I question if its the onset of my period. I hate feeling like this.

I attempted my clearblue digi this morning but I didnt dip like normal and it threw a test error at me. So agter a 2 hour hold I caved and took my first reaponse digi and it still said "yes" but after my doctor visit and not having a urine test, I started worring they were all wrong so I took my last IC and although still positive it looks like its getting lighter which now has me worried I am having another chemical.

Attachments

• 20180917_154828.jpg
    20180917_154828.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180917_154819.jpg
    20180917_154819.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 14
:hugs: I wouldn't worry! It looks the same, if not darker, than you lasttest to me. The middle test pic was taken in darker light so that makes it overall seem darker (look at the test line too). But it's only 24 hours and by no means lighter and DEFINITELY darker than the first one by a long shot!

Ic's have never been the best for progression anyway.

Attachments

• F03B6586-4A5B-4535-B702-DB69483E9F18.jpg
    F03B6586-4A5B-4535-B702-DB69483E9F18.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
ICs are definitely crap for progression. I'm sorry that you aren't being heard by your providers office, it's really unfortunate that they are putting you off. I would think given your history they'd have bloods done from the start.
Praying this is your sticky take home baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->