i see cute babies evrywhere now!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Nickki_1986, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Nickki_1986

Nickki_1986 Well-Known Member

since iv been pregnent, i notice everythin... cute babies.. cute prams, clothes everythingg!!! and i always get soo excited, i see a least one new born baby everyday looking scumpious and it gets me so sooo excited!!!! i really have embrassed 2nd trimester and feel so much more relexed!!! im sooo nosey too.. evrytime i see a buggie i look and rate it in my head, im always looking at peopes baby nurserys comparing how i want mine!! i just love it i offical have the baby boom and i feel on top of the world!!!:baby:
    :dust:

2. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

I have the same thoughts when I see peoples prams and when I see their baby's I can't help but smile at them!! :)

3. KNWilson

KNWilson Well-Known Member

I have been the same way! I was at the store this past weekend and noticed this beautiful little baby girl and it made my heart melt!! I always find myself making trips past the baby sections as well to look at clothes and toys I just can't help myself. :p

4. Lara310809

Lara310809 Mum of 3 girls

LOL, when I was pregnant with my daughter, we were team yellow, so we didn't know the sex or anything, but I kept seeing the Cow & Gate advert and saying "I want our baby to be cute like that one".

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1386&bih=713

It's not a good picture, but perhaps you know the baby I mean.

I was genuinely worried I would have an ugly baby. Turns out she was absolutely gorgeous,

https://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/eloiselara/Chloe/DSCF0035-1.jpg

Sorry, quick brag :blush: I think she's even prettier than the baby in the advert, lol. Now the only thing I worry about is that we set the standard too high with my daughter, and I honestly don't know how this next baby can even compete in the looks department. Never know though; this one may trump her! :winkwink:

5. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

I see the exact same thing. I notice it all. And get so jealous sometimes too of the people who have thier LO's already.

6. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

i have always noticed fresh scrunchy babies... i always hear them too in shops etc!! i do like looking at all the girly bits this time insead of boy bits :) its been over 10 years since i was buying baby pink!

7. ttcnewbie123

ttcnewbie123 Well-Known Member

I'm the same, I'm noticing pregnany women all the time too and thinking ooo I wonder how far gone they are! Can't wait til I've got a noticeable baby bump so ppl can look at mine! And I have to have a look at al the baby things in whatever shop I'm in, trouble is its mainly blue or pink and we're team yellow!x

8. bmuir11207

bmuir11207 Mother of 2 girls

love your avatar

9. open lotus

open lotus Well-Known Member

me too,babies and pregnant women,so glad to be a part of it :)