i see cute babies evrywhere now!

Nickki_1986

Reaction score
since iv been pregnent, i notice everythin... cute babies.. cute prams, clothes everythingg!!! and i always get soo excited, i see a least one new born baby everyday looking scumpious and it gets me so sooo excited!!!! i really have embrassed 2nd trimester and feel so much more relexed!!! im sooo nosey too.. evrytime i see a buggie i look and rate it in my head, im always looking at peopes baby nurserys comparing how i want mine!! i just love it i offical have the baby boom and i feel on top of the world!!!:baby:
:dust:

I have the same thoughts when I see peoples prams and when I see their baby's I can't help but smile at them!! :)

I have been the same way! I was at the store this past weekend and noticed this beautiful little baby girl and it made my heart melt!! I always find myself making trips past the baby sections as well to look at clothes and toys I just can't help myself. :p

LOL, when I was pregnant with my daughter, we were team yellow, so we didn't know the sex or anything, but I kept seeing the Cow & Gate advert and saying "I want our baby to be cute like that one".

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1386&bih=713

It's not a good picture, but perhaps you know the baby I mean.

I was genuinely worried I would have an ugly baby. Turns out she was absolutely gorgeous,

https://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/eloiselara/Chloe/DSCF0035-1.jpg

Sorry, quick brag :blush: I think she's even prettier than the baby in the advert, lol. Now the only thing I worry about is that we set the standard too high with my daughter, and I honestly don't know how this next baby can even compete in the looks department. Never know though; this one may trump her! :winkwink:

I see the exact same thing. I notice it all. And get so jealous sometimes too of the people who have thier LO's already.

i have always noticed fresh scrunchy babies... i always hear them too in shops etc!! i do like looking at all the girly bits this time insead of boy bits :) its been over 10 years since i was buying baby pink!

I'm the same, I'm noticing pregnany women all the time too and thinking ooo I wonder how far gone they are! Can't wait til I've got a noticeable baby bump so ppl can look at mine! And I have to have a look at al the baby things in whatever shop I'm in, trouble is its mainly blue or pink and we're team yellow!x

I have been the same way! I was at the store this past weekend and noticed this beautiful little baby girl and it made my heart melt!! I always find myself making trips past the baby sections as well to look at clothes and toys I just can't help myself. :p

love your avatar

me too,babies and pregnant women,so glad to be a part of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->