I think FF got my O day wrong, please help

I'm not too good today...we were at the Boston Marathon yesterday with our friends and thank God all of us are ok, but it was truly God's hand leading us...we were so very close (1 block away!) to the place of the explosion and whats even more terrifying - we planned on going to that EXACT place..T was running slow so that actualy was the reason why we were 1 block further..anyways today I have a massive headache, don't feel too good, very, very painful cramps (I think my body is trying to ovulate), diahrea..:( My heart and prayers go to all the victims and their family&friends.. :cry:

:hugs: I am so glad that you and yours are save during this tragedy at the Boston marathon!

Maybe, we both will ovulate earlier this cycle! Take care of yourself, it sounds as if your body is pretty nasty pre-ovulation to you!

My breasts are very swollen and I am bloated. I even had some ovulation spotting yesterday. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good. We are just a little bit worried, as hubby's job might be cut in the near future. He is currently looking for a new job.

Susanne

Thank you S :hugs: My pre-O is worse than PMS for me..but I think yesterday I was feeling so awful bc of the stress from Mon..I didn't sleep good either.. Today I'm feeling better but still have cramps and light light headache..I don't know..I have all negative OPK's all the time and I test them twice now..and I mean very negative - the other line is so very very light so I'm not sure what's up this month..

I'm so sorry to hear about your DH's job :( I hope everything works out and he keeps this or finds a new job very soon. I'm sorry you have to go through this stress but I truly believe everything happens for a reason..however cheesy that sounds :flower:

We finished novena but I'm praying a pray for motherhood the entire month <3

This week just won't stop :cry: Yesterday evening while flossing my tooth just brook off! Needless to say I was freaked out! I was sweating so much I got dizzy.. Although it doesn't hurt (only in contact with cold water) I'm pretty stressed out because my dentist doesn't work weekends.. Aaaaaargh! Yesterday and the day before I had horrible dreams. I just feel really crapy.. I think I ovulated (although this month I didn't have a + OPK) but I'm not sure I agree with FF..atleast my pre-O symptoms are gone.. I hope you are having better week than I am.

This week just won't stop :cry: Yesterday evening while flossing my tooth just brook off! Needless to say I was freaked out! I was sweating so much I got dizzy.. Although it doesn't hurt (only in contact with cold water) I'm pretty stressed out because my dentist doesn't work weekends.. Aaaaaargh! Yesterday and the day before I had horrible dreams. I just feel really crapy.. I think I ovulated (although this month I didn't have a + OPK) but I'm not sure I agree with FF..atleast my pre-O symptoms are gone.. I hope you are having better week than I am.

I hope you have your tooth situation figured out! I am not very fond of the dentist myself. :hugs:

The last couple days have been pretty stressful and busy for us. In fact, I did not even have a chance to think much about TTCing. On Friday, we received confirmation that my husband's contract will not be renewed in June, but he has a job interview on Wednesday. Please pray for him. We followed my doctor's advise about Bding every other day and hopefully, it will work out this cycle. We decided to tell our families that we are trying for a child. My husband's family was ecstatic, but my mother told me that having children might not be worth the effort. They are too much trouble and she would not see her grandchildren anyways, as we live abroad. :cry:

Susanne

I hope you have your tooth situation figured out! I am not very fond of the dentist myself. :hugs:

The last couple days have been pretty stressful and busy for us. In fact, I did not even have a chance to think much about TTCing. On Friday, we received confirmation that my husband's contract will not be renewed in June, but he has a job interview on Wednesday. Please pray for him. We followed my doctor's advise about Bding every other day and hopefully, it will work out this cycle. We decided to tell our families that we are trying for a child. My husband's family was ecstatic, but my mother told me that having children might not be worth the effort. They are too much trouble and she would not see her grandchildren anyways, as we live abroad. :cry:

Susanne

Oh no :( ! I'm so sorry...chanching jobs is always stressful and not at all pleasant...I will pray for him and I hope interview goes great and he gets that job tomorrow! And I'm even more sorry for your mom's reaction :( That sounds harsh...try not to think about it at all because it seems to me that her reaction has everything to do with her life or issues or worries (or something like that) and nothing to do with you. And I'm pretty sure she will change her mind once she sees her grandchild..even if it is only via Skype. :hugs: Please try not to worry to much, I'm sure everything will work out perfectly.:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got my tooth fixed but not unitl yesterday, so whole weekend I was drinking soup through a straw :dohh:

On TTC not - we also BDed every other day because I never got a + OPK so we couldn't follow smep. I'm not even sure I ovulated although FF has confirmed it and my temps are higher than average but again not very very high. My temps are not exactly eratic but like zig-zag..lika a saw pattern..they are never like that..I always have a smooth transition and pattern..I don't know..:shrug:

Susanne

Oh no :( ! I'm so sorry...chanching jobs is always stressful and not at all pleasant...I will pray for him and I hope interview goes great and he gets that job tomorrow! And I'm even more sorry for your mom's reaction :( That sounds harsh...try not to think about it at all because it seems to me that her reaction has everything to do with her life or issues or worries (or something like that) and nothing to do with you. And I'm pretty sure she will change her mind once she sees her grandchild..even if it is only via Skype. :hugs: Please try not to worry to much, I'm sure everything will work out perfectly.:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got my tooth fixed but not unitl yesterday, so whole weekend I was drinking soup through a straw :dohh:

On TTC not - we also BDed every other day because I never got a + OPK so we couldn't follow smep. I'm not even sure I ovulated although FF has confirmed it and my temps are higher than average but again not very very high. My temps are not exactly eratic but like zig-zag..lika a saw pattern..they are never like that..I always have a smooth transition and pattern..I don't know..:shrug:

Your chart looks pretty good! My doctor was telling me that sometimes, the temperature rise can take a couple days after ovulation depending how fast your hormones rise. This could explain the slow temperature rise. On which dpo are you?

I am actually enjoying not worrying about my chart at the moment. I have found that I even sleep better!

According to FF I'm 6dpo but just now I noticed fertile CM.. ? I don't know. We'll BD just to be sure. Maybe all the stress from Marathon and my tooth is messing with me.
FX for your hubby today! :thumbup:

According to FF I'm 6dpo but just now I noticed fertile CM.. ? I don't know. We'll BD just to be sure. Maybe all the stress from Marathon and my tooth is messing with me.
FX for your hubby today! :thumbup:

I am either 8 dpo (if the doctor is right and I ovulated on CD 17: the only time I actually think I saw fertile CM?) or 4 dpo if I ovulated on CD 21. My breasts are extremely swollen and I am moody. The former might be because of the stress we recently had. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is our cycle!

Swollen breasts is a fantastic sign! I don't remember you saying you had that previous months so that's great! :thumbup: I hope this month was your lucky month! I think your dr was probably right..FX :flower:

As for me, I don't feel anything unusual, I don't have any symptoms..that's why I don't feel this month was lucky for me. There's a voice in my head saying to me that I would know if I were pregnant..maybe that's because of all the stories from pregnant ladies who say that they just knew..:shrug:
But somehow I'm OK with BFN..I feel much more calm then months before. But hey, I'm only half way through my TWW..still enough time to go crazy..:haha:

Swollen breasts is a fantastic sign! I don't remember you saying you had that previous months so that's great! :thumbup: I hope this month was your lucky month! I think your dr was probably right..FX :flower:

As for me, I don't feel anything unusual, I don't have any symptoms..that's why I don't feel this month was lucky for me. There's a voice in my head saying to me that I would know if I were pregnant..maybe that's because of all the stories from pregnant ladies who say that they just knew..:shrug:
But somehow I'm OK with BFN..I feel much more calm then months before. But hey, I'm only half way through my TWW..still enough time to go crazy..:haha:

I am actually almost feeling indifferent to whether I fall pregnant this cycle or not, as so much has been going on this cycle. I am more worried about whether hubby is going to find new work soon. Either way, Af should show up by Wednesday. I received the blood values from my doctor and everything is fine with the exception of my triglycerides, which are a little bit too high. It just means a little more exercise and less sweets! We are on our fourth week of jogging!

Susanne

I am actually almost feeling indifferent to whether I fall pregnant this cycle or not, as so much has been going on this cycle. I am more worried about whether hubby is going to find new work soon. Either way, Af should show up by Wednesday. I received the blood values from my doctor and everything is fine with the exception of my triglycerides, which are a little bit too high. It just means a little more exercise and less sweets! We are on our fourth week of jogging!

Susanne

I hope everything works out with your hubby's work. Good news about the blood work!:thumbup:

Susanne

I hope everything works out with your hubby's work. Good news about the blood work!:thumbup:

How are you holding up?

So far I have not yet had any PMS symptoms and AF would be due tomorrow.
We'll see!

Susanne

How are you holding up?

Af just arrived, though I had no PMS to speak of!

We'll see!

Af just arrived, though I had no PMS to speak of! :cry:

Susanne

How are you holding up?

We'll see!

:hugs: I'm so sorry S. Next month will be yours!:flower: open a nice bottle of wine and get a nice rest :hugs:
According to FF AF is due on Friday, and I can feel her coming. I have PMS- skin brakeout, nervousness, occasional headache (the day before it will probably be a migrane). Somehow I had a feeling this month wasn't my month...

Right now, I am utterly confused

Susanne

How are you holding up?

We'll see!

:hugs: I'm so sorry S. Next month will be yours!:flower: open a nice bottle of wine and get a nice rest :hugs:
According to FF AF is due on Friday, and I can feel her coming. I have PMS- skin brakeout, nervousness, occasional headache (the day before it will probably be a migrane). Somehow I had a feeling this month wasn't my month...

Right now I am utterly and completely confused: I had a little of light red blood yesterday and now, nothing, not even discharge. Additionally, my tummy is really upset this morning and I am nauseous. :nope:

I'm having a great week, although I have cought some cold and have a sore throat and am losing my voice..my AF should have came yesterday or today but perhapse the cold has it delayed. I have sore back so I expect her tomorrow..will keep you posted. Hope you are feeling better :flower:

I am beyond confused...according to FF I'm 18 dpo so I tested and got BFN. On the days when AF was supposed to arrive I had back ache, and cramps and felt pressure...everything like when AF arrives but it's a no show... Either my O was miscalculated or I didn't O at all... I don't know... I feel the progesterone dominance though- difficulty sleeping, fuller breasts...like PMS.. :wacko::wacko: No idea... What do you think?

I am beyond confused...according to FF I'm 18 dpo so I tested and got BFN. On the days when AF was supposed to arrive I had back ache, and cramps and felt pressure...everything like when AF arrives but it's a no show... Either my O was miscalculated or I didn't O at all... I don't know... I feel the progesterone dominance though- difficulty sleeping, fuller breasts...like PMS.. :wacko::wacko: No idea... What do you think?

It sounds faintly positive! As long as there is no AF, :happydance:. When you did the test, did you use your first morning urine? You said that your normal luteal phase is 14-16 days, which makes you 2 days late. Have you thought about getting a blood test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->