I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :) I am trying to resist testing again here in 45 minutes. I have held my pee for 4 hours and just had a little to drink.. I am either 8 or 9 DPO and I got a nice line at 9 DPO with my last pregnancy... I just don't know.. I cant make up my mind lol

Screenshot_2015-09-30-17-20-56.jpg

Here's my 3 tests from today at 9dpo. First one with fmu at 10.30 this morning, middle one about 1pm today and the bottom one at 4.15pm. I think the middle one is the darkest today. Still eye squinters though! You probably can't even see them in the pics!

I can see a line on the middle one! But the others I cannot see anything.. I am absolutely sad and pissed all at the same time.. so I took a FRER after a 4 hour hold and a line showed up immediately.. I was actually able to get a picture of it too... well I couldn't really tell if it had color so I opened the case and it is the biggest indent line I have ever seen!! Damn FRER have gotten me again.. so I was wondering if maybe I haven't gotten any lines at all and dug my other tests out and they are BFN and two others have huge indent lines as well! :( I am soo sad :cry:.. I thought I had a BFP.. well I still have 6 days until AF is supposed to show and I am still experiencing symptoms.. so we will see but I tell you I am not spending my money on FRER anymore, these new ones SUCK!!

Attachments

• 20150930_112204.jpg
    20150930_112204.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150930_112232.jpg
    20150930_112232.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20150930_112717.jpg
    20150930_112717.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150930_112802.jpg
    20150930_112802.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10
Omg sorry about that countrymomma! How awful!! I'd ask for my money back!! Are you going to get a different brand of test and try again? You must be gutted I can see lines on most of those pics you uploaded! I can see lines on my hpts in real life but there not showing up very well on the camera. The 2nd one is defo the darkest I'm hoping they start getting darker 2moz. If I think I had implantation cramps yesterday then it might take a few more days to start showing on the tests

I am gutted.. and pissed.. I am going to continue to test with the walmart .88 tests. I have never gotten a false positive with those. With my last pregnancy I got a nice line on those at 10 DPO so I may just have to wait a few days to see a nice line.. I will also pick up a few dollar general tests tomorrow as I will be right near one.

From what I have read it takes about 2 days after implantation for the hormone to become strong enough for the HPT to pick up.

Oh no countrymomma, that's so annoying! How can they all show a false positive, that's appalling! :( It's still early for you though, even if you got an early positive with previous pregnancies it could be different this time. If you can maybe leave testing for a bit and try and keep yourself busy with something else. Easier said than done I know.

Dinky that must be so frustrating for you as well. I have no idea how long the hormone keeps showing up in tests. Hopefully the tests will start getting stronger soon.

I have had another uneventful day. Determined now not to test until AF is late. She should be here on Sunday so at least I can hit the bar for a glass or two of wino at my employer's expense if that happens. My breasts are a bit tender when you touch them but I get that before AF as well. CM is slightly less dry than it has been but that also happens before AF.

I don't plan to test for a few days... if I can resist.. I have 2 walmart cheapies and a FRER left.. I may test this weekend since I will be 10 and 11 DPO.. we will see. AF is due next tuesday.. I am still kind of thinking I am due to the symptoms..

Hmm my breast tenderness has seemed to have vanished in the past hour and I've just been to the loo and had ewcm on the toilet paper when I wiped again! Not clear tho kind of cloudy

Beast soreness has come back a bit more now it's really weird! Normally they are really sore before af! I'm off to bed now so I'll try and test again in the morning but it's dps 30th birthday tomorrow and got to take my eldest to school so gunnar be busy in the morning! Good luck with any more testing that might happen before I wake up in the morning ladies :)

i'm having issues with the frer as well(and I know others that are too) they are crap now. even the 'old' style. I called today and they will be refunding me for 2(2x) boxes I bought. they seem unaware of all the issues right now.. I think best to call and make note of your issues as it will help improve product

I found a box of old style at walmart.. a 3 pack. I took one and had a faint line, i cracked it open and made sure there was no indent there and there wasn't so I am more confident it is an actual line.. so we will see what happens. I may give them a call tomorrow. I am feeling a bit better though because I see a line and was actually able to get a picture of it!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443660986.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443660986.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 18
Oh countrymomma I hope this is it for you and the line really is there. I can't really see it but it's probably the camera again.

Nothing new with me, just AF symptoms like skin outbreak, stretchy cloudy cm, tender breasts but not nipples. I was feeling so hopeful and positive last week but now it just feels like AF will be here in a few days. :(

I think I can see the line country! Don't count yourself out yet dimmu, I totally know how your feeling though I think I'm out this month. Just took another test, still no colour in the line and there should be by now at 10dpo :( life's just not fair I should be 13 weeks pregnant now :( just wish af would come and clear out the last bit of whatever making my tests faintly positive so I can try again!

So sorry to hear that dinky, must be so hard to not think about what could have been. :(
But just like you told me there's still a chance until AF shows up.

Think the skin outbreak really made me lose hope as I always get that before AF. I didn't feel like testing at all this morning. Think I'm mentally preparing for AF and I have also ordered some soya isoflavones to try out next cycle, hopefully they would help regulate my cycle and bring ovulation forward. I don't want ovulate cd 18 one cycle and cd 37 the next!!

Thanks dimmu, I've got af cramps now so I think it will be here at some point today. Just hate being stuck in this limbo!

Oh and have you tried spearmint tea? I swear it helped me ovulate the cycle I had my youngest daughter!

Oh I might look into spearmint tea as well. Everything counts! Thanks for that!

I did a thread on it just over 3 years back if you go on my statistics you will find it x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...has-spearmint-tea-helped-anybody-ovulate.html

Good morning ladies! I am so exhausted today, I haven't been sleeping well at all. I decided to wait and not use a FRER test this AM with FMU as I seem to get better results in the evening.. I did test with a walmart cheapie and I think I see a hint of a line but its hard to tell. I am going to grab some dollar store tests today and use those and save my FRER. I am having some serious pains in my breasts and some pretty good cramps.. also peeing a lot. My breasts also seem bigger as I am popping out of my bra! I am just hoping I am not having another chemical.. since the lines don't seem to be getting any darker. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->