I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

So I put a false temp in for tomorrow, I used the same temp that I got today, and it gave me crosshairs for cd13 which is the day I got my pos opk! There's not a clear temp shift though I would of thought I ovulate yesterday from the o pains. But according to ff I'm 2dpo today which I don't mind coz it's a day less to wait lol but I can't believe I o'd on cd13 that's crazy early for me!

That's awesome that you Od so early dinky! Maybe that means your cycles have gone back to normal and you will be back to 28 days! I honestly have no idea when I Od but looking at my calendar we have BD pretty consistently so I should have a chance no matter when I Od. I am thinking I Od on CD 13 as well! I am now 4 DPO and still having some off things.. Stood up from bed this morning and was very dizzy and lightheaded, still having that weird an tightness, haven't noticed any tingly cramps today yet but my stomach is very upset and I feel nauseous.. Ugh I refuse to get my hopes up but with these weird things happening it's hard not to!

So your 2 days in front of me then country we are back to being st similar times lol! It does sound good for you hope it's not just some sort of bug you have!

When are you planning to test dinky? I would assume that your AF is due on the 20th then? Mine is due the 18th and I plan to wait until she is due to test but I know that will be hard for me lol. I have no tests in the house so maybe that will keep me from testing early. Hopefully. I am hoping I am not just coming down with some weird bug.. we will see

Afs due on the 19th if I get crosshairs tomorrow. I'm planning on testing on the 16th which will be 10dpo but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long lol

Ah ok. Yeah.. I know I will probably sneak and get a test at around 9 or 10 DPO because that's when I got BFP with DD, then I am telling myself that if its BFN then I will wait till AF is due.. HAHA.. yeah right.. I know myself to well.

So I was looking back at my dates for last cycle and I am starting to think that I didn't O last cycle. Based on my cycle only being 21 days I would have had to O on cycle day 8 to have a 14 day LP, if I O'd when I thought I did I would have only had a 9 Day LP. I think maybe the fact that I spotted for over a week before AF started it just seems like I had a Annovulatory cycle. I am hoping it was just a fluke and it won't keep happening. I haven't had any spotting this cycle so I am hoping that's a good sign.

Country it could have been a anov cycle, I've only known of 2 anov cycles I've had and both of them finished with a weird period lasting longer than it should! It shouldn't happen again but it's normal to have at least one anov cycle a year.
Got my crosshairs today :) can't believe I ovulated on cd13 that's madness for me. Anything from dtrisha??

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been kind of gone. I've been trying to obsess on here and what not. But I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my body. I woke up this morning and a bunch of CM came out. Kinda like watery a tiny bit thickish? Kind of hard to explain. So I took a pregnancy test and ovulation. I still have a lot of LH in my system and that doesn't seem to be normal for me. The last time it was positive the next day negative. Ugh I wish I knew. I don't feel pregnant and my tests doesn't look positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Maybe you have just ovulated? Sometimes people do have a random extra long cycle. It always seems to happen when you start ttc don't it? It must be so annoying for you :( I know what it's like to have long cycles and the odd anov one. I've been really lucky these past 2 cycles i don't know what's up with me!!

Yeah maybe. Idk. I mean that discharge makes me think I'm about to ovulate because when I had 28 day cycles i usually got more on ovulation day. We just DTD so hopefully something happens. Ugh I took for granet my 28 day cycles.

Awww I hope you get to the bottom of things soon it's horrible being in limbo

Thanks for letting me know it probably won't keep happening dinky. I just can't think of any other explanation for how jacked up my cycle was. And it's true as soon as you start TTC everything goes to hell lol. For me a random 32 day cycle then the 21 day cycle.. Lol

That anov cycle I had 2 cycles ago was 21 days long, then I bled for 10 days!! I've ovulated early since that cycle so I really do think things will go back to normal for you now. I think it's the stress we put on ourselves that mess the cycles up once ttc

Oh wow luckily I only bled for 4 days but it was super heavy and I of course spotted for a week before I started bleeding. I am thinking this cycle will be back to normal, hopefully. I had to go to bed last night because I was so nauseous and light headed and then I couldn't sleep. Once I fell asleep I woke up several times sweating and screaming from having night terrors. Bad night.

Afternoon test. WHAT?! So confused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
Ugh ya. You think I'd be happy. But I'm not. I'm confused beyond belief

I think your body keeps trying to o but for some reason isn't. It could be stress. I'd suggest what I always suggest and that's to start temping lol so you know for sure, just try it until o is confirmed and then stop, some people don't temp all cycle long just the week leading up to o until o has been confirmed then stop. Atleast you will know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->