I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I only really had very painful periods and heavy as well. The pain would be in my back, belly and thighs. Now I've had 2 children and know what labour feels like I'd say the pain wasn't far off that, I remember being in agony and begging my mum for a ambulance when I was younger I thought I was dying! No amount of painkillers or hot water bottles would help. I also sometimes used to get pain during sex but only when it went very deep if you know what I mean lol. Since I had the operation the pain isn't half as bad as it used to be. The pains never felt like cold aches though they felt like very intense burning so I'm not sure if what you have is endo but I hope whatever it is gets sorted out soon! Let us know when you test :)

Country that is so funny I bet you were mortified!! Kids are so clever with phones these days aren't they? My 2 year old knows how to unlock my phone, she likes to take pictures of herself lol. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling very well hope you feel better soon

Just had a nearly positive opk :) need to test a few times today as my surge was only short last cycle. Fingers crossed it's positive by the end of the day!

Screenshot_2016-01-06-11-41-01.jpg

These are the ones I've done so far today. The bottom one is this mornings then the top 2 are from later on, I'll be doing another one later but the top 2 look lighter don't you think? Should I class the bottom one as my positive? I don't know if I've surged overnight and caught the surge on the way down or not

Screenshot_2016-01-06-15-32-16.jpg

Just done another one, the top one. Still not positive hoping it won't be long now!

Screenshot_2016-01-06-16-19-54.jpg

Dinky that top one on the last picture you posted looks darn near positive. I would say you will def O either tonight or tomorrow! Get to BDing! lol I was totally mortified when the cop showed up but luckily he was very cool about it. And after looking at the time stamp on the calls it was my 4 year old who called not my 2 year old lol. I am 2 DPO today, I think. I really have no idea but going by when AF is due it would make sense on the timeline. I am thinking we BD at the right times to have a good chance. We BD 3 days before O, twice day of O, and once day after O. Have my fingers crossed! Will probably start testing on the 13th as I will be 9 DPO. I have a good feeling about this month. Maybe the just go with the flow attitude worked!

So I've been pretty wet down there today. I'm worried that maybe I didn't O when I thought I did? I'm going to take a OPK when I get one in case. Me and DH are still really sick.

Country when that top one dried it did look pos so I've put it on my chart as pos :) just hope I get my temp rise tomorrow or the next day!! I've got o pains so I know I'm defo gearing up to. Your 4 year old did it? They are crafty at that age aren't they lol my eldest just turned 5 and she's a crafty little bugger too lol

Dtrisha let us know if you take a opk!

I think it is a safe bet to put it as positive dinky, I hope you get your temp shift! Yeah, it was my 4 year old.. he should have known better than to dial a number but made for an interesting night lol. I swear my 6 year old knows more about some of this tech than I do sometimes!

Kids do know more than us don't they! Fingers crossed for all 3 of us this cycle round!

So this is what I just got. Ugh. What the heck. Almost positive again. But my cervix seems open and softer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Also having light cramps on and off on the left side. I hope I'm not OIng already.

Maybe you didn't o the first time and your gearing up again? I have heard if people having positives in the tww in fact I did a few years ago I made a thread about it, thought it might be a good sign of a bfp but af came anyway. I think it is quite common though but you won't know for sure when and if you o without temping

I agree with dinky, maybe you geared up to O last time and then didn't and now will O. It has happened to me before as well.. had two separate times in the month were OPKs were positive.

Yeah we're going to BD tonight to make sure. I just don't get it. I really hope I didn't miss it :(.

It's 8am here and I'm getting some sharp o pains today I'm hoping today's the day :) haven't done any opks yet as it's too early. I hope you don't miss the egg either dtrisha but as long as your having regular sex you will be covered

This is my test from this morning. I had a positive last night I'll post a pic of them all together soon

Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-09-54.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->