I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Here are them all together. Bottom one yesterday morning, top one this morning and the one under the top one was the pos I got last night :) I think I'm defo ovulating today, the pains are more intense today and my cervix is very high open and soft. Should have a temp rise tomorrow morning!!

Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-20-45.jpg

Yay dinky glad you are ovulating today! That's good news.. You won't be to far behind me in testing this cycle! I have been having a lot of weird twinges and pains in uterus the past few days and at times my tummy muscles feel sore like I have been doing crunches. It's the oddest feeling. I have also been unusually emotional.. For some reason last night every time I laid down in bed last night I started to cry.. And I could not sleep for the life of me. I was up until 1 am because I just couldn't fall asleep. I know you can't feel symptoms this early but I just feel different.. I can't explain it.

A couple other weird things going on. Absolutely no appetite at all.. like I can't even bring myself to eat.. I feel somewhat hungry but just don't feel like eating. I also have really bad heartburn even though I am not eating and I am gassy... two things that food causes and there is no food! Having some weird shooting stinging pain in my abdomen.. I am still so early I can't believe these are related to pregnancy but they are sensations I have never felt before.

Country- good luck :)
Dinky- woo hoo! Finally you got a positive one.

Well I took another ovulation test and it came back ALLOST positive.

What should I make of it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
I'd say that was positive dtrisha. Looks like you may not of ovulate when you first thought, what cd are you on now?
That's so strange country, could be a good sign? I'm praying my temp rises tomorrow

Got my BFP a couple weeks ago. Hubby and I were pretty much in shock. Now I'm fully miserable at 8 weeks and seeing the obgyn next week. I had forgotten how hard the first trimester is, but I have never done it with two kids! Looking forward to February:)

How long ago was it since your last positive opk?

This is my last OPK from December 31st. So new years eve

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
Kerrymom I've only just noticed your post, congratulations!! Hope all goes well!!

Dtrisha sounds as though you didn't o the first time :(

Ugh that's annoying because my cycle is going to be super long then

I know bless you! I have heard that they can pick up pregnancy though so let's hope you did o and get a early bfp! Take a test to see

I only really had very painful periods and heavy as well. The pain would be in my back, belly and thighs. Now I've had 2 children and know what labour feels like I'd say the pain wasn't far off that, I remember being in agony and begging my mum for a ambulance when I was younger I thought I was dying! No amount of painkillers or hot water bottles would help. I also sometimes used to get pain during sex but only when it went very deep if you know what I mean lol. Since I had the operation the pain isn't half as bad as it used to be. The pains never felt like cold aches though they felt like very intense burning so I'm not sure if what you have is endo but I hope whatever it is gets sorted out soon! Let us know when you test :)

Country that is so funny I bet you were mortified!! Kids are so clever with phones these days aren't they? My 2 year old knows how to unlock my phone, she likes to take pictures of herself lol. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling very well hope you feel better soon

Well it was bfn and af came today. I was doing some thinking and this has only happened since September which is when we stared trying. The dr's think I had a very early miscarriage that month, and they know I had only in Nove after trying in October. After that we waited 1cycke whilst I had all my test and that was the one month I didn't have the pain - December. We started trying again this month and it has started again. So basically he only month t hasn't happened is the 1 month we didn't try. I have always been fertile - first cycle with both my kids, in fact my daughter was 1 BD session. What is concerning me is that could the pain be caused by v early miscarriage each time and I have actually had 3 as it is exactly the same. Sorry for rambling on

So, I just read that some women don't get BFP til even 6 weeks late for period? Crazy. I called my doc to ask why I would have just spotting for a day off for a day and spotting for a day then nothing. They said to keep testing once per week til I get a BFP or a normal period. I think that is a lot of heart ache. If, no AF in January I will test early February. Congrats to new ladies in here.

I am hoping they are all good signs dinky but I'm not reading into anything this month but it's just so different it made me think. Plus I am only 3 DPO so can't imagine a lot would be going on. I was reading stories today and there were actually a lot of women who got the weird ab tightening before their BFP. So I am kinda wondering. Also while DTD this afternoon it seemed as if all my pain receptors were hyper sensitive all over my body. DH wanted to play rough and whatever he did seemed to hurt. I agree with dinky that you must not have ovd last time Dtrisha. Sorry your cycle is going to be so long :(

You could still have a good chance if you have been DTD frequently enough!

Got a bit of a temp rise this morning but can't be sure I defo ovulated. Last cycle my temp didn't go high till 3 days after o, the first 2 temp were higher but not by much then it rocketed the next day, hoping it's the same this cycle. My o pains have disappeared tho so hopefully that's it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->