I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I just never wake up at the same time. And sometimes I have a hard time sleeping so I would hate to set a alarm and not be able to fall back asleep. Ugh idk what to do.

I think I'm just going to stop testing for the rest of the month and count this month out.

I never do either I just temp adjust if I wake up earlier or later I don't set a alarm. Apart from when the kids are at school and I set my alarm for 7 but I'm always waking up for the loo and sometimes I'm up at 5 when dp is on days and his alarm goes off or at half 6 when he's on nights and he comes home. I just adjust those temps

So when it says what time do you normally take it I wouldn't know what to put because I wouldn't have a NORMAL time.

Just pick a time and stick to it like the time you get up for work and whatever time you wake up just adjust it to that time and enter the time you get up for work. I always adjust mine to 7am if I take it hours earlier or later

Ok what is the website again? So if I get up at 7 for work should I take my temp then too? So say I wake up at 4am and take that temp I need to record two temps?

It's whenmybaby.com. if you woke up at 4, take your temp and write it down then go bk to sleep. When you wake up at 7 you could either temp adjust the temp from 4am or take your temp again at 7 and use whichever temp you have had 3 hours of sleep before waking up if that makes sense? Say you woke up at 5am, defo use that temp and adjust it coz you won't have had more than 3 hours of sleep from 5-7

Right. Thanks ! Where on the site is the temp adjust part?

Where is says calculators click on that then click on bbt temp adjuster I think it says

Your welcome hope you get the hang of it even if it's just for a week or 2 till o is confirmed you will find its worth it for the peace of mind. You don't have to temp all cycle long just do the week or 2 :)

Yeah that's what I wanted to do at first because I know people get crazy about them after O

I feel really hot tonight. Maybe that's a good sign that I'm Oing? Or about to. Usually I get hot around that time

I hope that is good news for you! What DPO did you think you were? Just wondering if maybe you could be preg just not getting BFP yet on HPT.

Hmm.. Yeah it's hard to say.. I guess the only way to really tell us if AF comes on time or you get a BFP.. That is so odd and frustrating I'm sure

Yeah. I'm not having any other symptoms though. So I'm either just now ovulating or maybe I won't ovulate. Who knows. Will see in a few weeks

It just wouldn't explain the surge I got. If I was pregnant it would of showed on a hpt if it was related.

No necsisarily about showing on a HPT.. Your levels could still be too low.

Maybe. I guess will see. I just don't see how I wouldn't have any symptoms cause they started so eRly before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->