I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Feeling hot is a good sign for o dtrisha! Maybe it's finally happening for you! Just keep taking opks and hpts coz like country said people do get positive opks when pregnant

Yeah. I only have like 10 OPK left I think. So I will use them wisely. I think if it's negative today like barely any line then I'm going to go with im OIng soon. Because they never went full negative after the first one

Still confused today lol. Blaring positive OPK again but nothing on IC. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
That's really strange dtrisha but it could be good news!! Keep doing hpts what cd are you on now?
I'm 4dpo and my boobs are sorer than they have been for months and my stomach muscles feel pulled like I've done a hundred sit ups but I haven't! I did a lot of driving yesterday so I'm wondering if that could of caused it? But I'm hoping they are good signs for me too!

That is exactly how my stomach muscles have felt since 3 DPO dinky! I am hoping it is a good sign for both of us.. I am still having a lot of cramps as well. I have the opposite of tiredness though, I am having some severe insomnia.. not sure if that is a sign. The nausea has sort of gone away but now I have this bad taste in my mouth and things that normally taste good to me just taste off.. even my toothpaste tasted bad to me last night. This banana smoothie that I usually drink every morning tasted so bitter to me this morning I couldn't drink it all. My boobs dont hurt per say but I have been having a lot of sharp pains in them, but my boobs never have hurt with any of my pregnancies now that I think about it and last night I had that weird pulling sensation behind my belly button a lot of woman talk about. 6 DPO for me now.. 3 days till I start testing.

I'm also suffering from insomnia!! I do feel tired in the day but when I go to bed I'm wide awake but when I do start feeling tired again I can't nod off! I can't fall into a deep sleep and I keep waking up for the loo. Sounds like we are feeling pretty similar! I might also start testing in 3 days at 7dpo but I want to hold off. Doubt I can tho lol

Oh and I keep getting pains at the bottom of my back to on either side

Same thing here, I will be lying on the couch falling asleep but as soon as my head hits my pillow in bed I am wide awake again and wake up several times during the night. I really wanted to test this morning but I decided to hold off lol. Might test at 8 DPO but thinking the earliest I will see anything is 9 DPO.

Hmm.. the back pain might be a good sign.. my lower back is always in some kind of pain so I wouldn't notice any new pain. My hips are sore.. like I have been running.. I just feel like I have been working out but I haven't!

Cd28, no symptoms. Just some discharge like yesterday. I just can't imagine Oing this late. I don't know it's just so strange.

I had to go to a baby shower today and it was more awful then what I thought. All I could think is "this should be me". "I should be almost 6 months pregnant now". "I just want to cry and go home". "What am I doing wrong".

You girls sound like you're having promising symptoms I hope this is it for you. Cause who knows what my awful body is doing. That damn drug screwed me up it seems like

So sorry that you had to go through that Dtrisha :( I can imagine that would be really hard. It will happen in time.

Yeah if I'm not pregnant this month I am not taking any OPK or anything next month. Hoping for a relax approach

Thats what I did this month and it was so much nicer. No obsessing, no tracking no nothing. The only thing I kept track of is when we BD. Just did it when we wanted to but I did keep it tracked on my app. Just now started having this really deep cramp on my left side.. feels like an AF cramp but it is more on my left side and pretty intense.

Yeah I think will do that because maybe I'm stressing over it.

Its possible.. I think thats what messed up my cycles the past few months.

Yeah because when we got pregnant the first time I didn't use OPK or check my cervix. At that time my cycles were 28 days so I just thought I was ovulating around 14cd so we just did ebery other day and two times In a row around that time.

Was bored and had to pee.. lol I know there is nothing there and didn't expect there to be.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452466455.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452466455.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe