I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Lol yeah I know I think I am only 6 DPO so I didn't expect anything.

That's true lol. I could be further a long than 6 DPO so it could happen lol

Haha country sometimes you just have a itch you need to scratch don't you? I'm dying to test already I'm only 5dpo lol

I think the iron tablets I'm taking are making a huge difference to how I'm feeling, started taking them at the begging of this cycle I wonder if that's helped me I earlier?

lol yeah dinky.. sometimes you just need too do it and then you feel better.. I will be good until 9 or 10 DPO now. Went to the bathroom this morning and had some light pink spotting.. mixed with CM.. can't say that that makes me feel good. :(

Cervix is tightly closed today. It was open the past few days. I'm going to take a OPK this afternoon and see

Dinky, I have taken Iron tablets with every pregnancy as I am anemic. I dont take them regularly when not pregnant so not sure if it would affect my cycle or not.

Yeah I'm always anemic too and had to take them during pregnancy, I can tell when I'm falling anemic again and I started feeling it so thought I'd buy some and start taking them again and I feel a lot better and more positive!

I always feel better when I take mine too I just forget to take them! lol Alright I have no self control lol.. here is my test from 7 DPO SMU. Know it is BFN.. just want to keep for records and progress.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452528966.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452528966.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
Ugh I'm starting to feel sick :(. I hope it's a pregnancy sign and not a bug. I just got over my cold.

Here's my shameful test from today at 5dpo :blush: didn't want to test this early but like you I have no self control lol!! Why do we do it to ourselves country??

Screenshot_2016-01-11-14-34-56.jpg

Sounds like a good sign dtrisha have you taken any tests today?

lol i dont know why we torture ourselves dinky!! I keep having this weird pain in my tummy.. its like this poking sensation right next to my belly button. It doesn't hurt it is just weird feeling.

I'm beyond annoyed today. Still getting positive OPK. Cervix is closed. I'm exhausted and not feeling so well. IC is still negative :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
That is so weird Dtrisha. I am so inclined to say that you are preggo and the HPT just isnt picking it up.

That is just so weird Dtrisha.. :( Have you called you OB and maybe talked to them about it?

Sorry dtrisha :( I don't know what could be causing the pos opks but when I was ttc my 2nd daughter I had positive opk for 6 days and I ovulated on either the 3rd or 4th day I think so maybe it's your body trying to ovulate?

Screenshot_2016-01-11-19-04-07.jpg

Here's my chart from that cycle,it was 5 days of pos opks not 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"