I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah maybe. No I haven't called because I don't want to sound like a idiot. I've been having cramps. So idk. Yesterday I cried twice. And today I'm exhausted and kind of sickly feeling and headache.

I am hoping the little bit of spotting I had this morning was IB.. have had none more since this morning. Now my tummy feels like it is filled with bubbles and feels bloated like its filled with carbonation.. it is the weirdest thing.

So I haven't been feeling great today. Started feeling nauseous, headache and exhausted. Took my temp when I came home and it's 99.6. That's not normal for me. I think I'm getting sick. And I just got over a nasty cold. Ugh

Awww sorry your not feeling well dtrisha hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. I'm hoping its pregnancy related but not getting my hopes up.

Yeah hope it's ib for your country! I've had a temp drop today but I know it's not af it's way too early for that, hoping it's a implantation dip and my temp will go back up tomorrow!

8 DPO, BFN.. Still no surprise lol. I hope that dip you got was an implantation dip dinky!! That would be wonderful!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
Dinky- fingers crossed it was a implantation dip for sure !
Country- sorry, still don't see anything :(

This is mine again. Still no line. I'm going to take a OPK this afternoon to see if it's still positive. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, I don't see anything on yours either Dtrisha. I am wondering if you will still have a positive OPK! Woke up today and my boobs are a lot more sore, my tummy muscles are also more sore than they have been, like I am afraid to stretch because they feel overstretched. My skin is itchy... still not able to sleep and my nightmares are getting more frequent.. its very odd. Not really a lot of cramps so far but I am sure they will come. I just feel very different than normal.

Screenshot_2016-01-12-14-24-53.jpg

Here's my test for today don't know why I'm testing so early!!!

Dinky- I don't see anything

Yeah in a few hours I will be checking with a OPK. This is frustrating

Its all good dinky! lol I am not going to lie I was kind of hoping to see something on the test today but O well.

I don't see anything either. Don't worry country it's still early! I might not test tomorrow

Jut tested at 1130. It's not positive like before. I just had a bunch of white watery discharge also. This is such a strange cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
Just checked my cervix and it is high, medium soft, and closed and had a bunch of thick white chunky CM. Never seen this kind of CM unless I was preggo.. It looks like your OPKs are starting to wane Dtrisha.. I would say maybe you just Od..

I agree with country looks like you might finally have o'd!! Such a bummer though isn't it when you already thought you had?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->