I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah ugh. I mean I hope I Oed but I hate that it was this long. We only BD Saturday morning so hopefully we caught it. I heard people with long cycles have a hard time concieving :/

I don't think it's harder for people with longer cycles to get pregnant I just think it takes longer because they have fewer periods in say one year than a woman with 28 day cycles would. When I got pregnant with dd2 I didn't ovulate until cd33!! So your still defo in with a chance :) I hope next cycle isn't as long for you I know how annoying and frustrating it is having long cycles

I agree with dinky, I mean I had 26 day cycles and it is still taking me forever to get pregnant so I don't think it really has an impact. I think the only thing that really matters is how long your LP is. As long as you have a 14 day LP and you are in fact Oing then you should be good.

They say as long as your lp is 10 days or more you should be OK to fall pregnant. My temp went back up this morning so hope it was a implantation dip yesterday! Might do a test later not sure yet

I took a test but I shouldn't of done coz my urine was diluted it looked like water, should of waited till later! Bfn :(

attachment.jpeg

Yay dinky! That is so good that your temp went back up! I really hope it is a implantation dip for you. Have you had a dip like that in previous months? I wouldn't worry about the BFN, if it was implantation I have read that it takes 2 to 3 days after to get a positive HPT. Here is my test from this morning, 9 DPO, FMU. I think I see a shadow of a line that was for sure not there yesterday but I won't trust anything until it is nice and dark!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452691640.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452691640.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
I'm not sure I can see anything but I'm looking on my phone let's hope it gets darker!!! Nope not had a dip like that hope it's a good sign although I really don't feel pregnant at all no signs apart from sore boobs

I'm not sure that I can see anything now that I uploaded the pic lol I have my fingers crossed for you! I am thinking you have a good chance with that dip. My boobs have been killing me, more than usual. Also still having sharp pains in my tummy muscles. No more spotting or anything since the morning of 7 DPO. Thinking it was IB.. so I hope this is it for both of us!

I don't see anything either country. Dinky all looks good so far.
I haven't used anything today. I may use a OPK tonight after work

yeah.. like I said, I don't think I can see anything either.. O well! lol

Thanks ladies I hope it's a lucky dip too! I think my boobs are a bit less sensitive than they were yesterday so that's not a good sign. Are you 9dpo now country? Dtrisha hope your opks are still negative I bet you've ovulate now

Yeah I hope so. I kinda have been having cramping on and off on my left side

I've just taken this test, I swear I see something!! Can any of you? It's very very faint but it came up right away!

Screenshot_2016-01-13-17-13-40.jpg

Dinky- I think I see it?

Country- yeah I hope it's a good sign. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->