I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Maybe I just have line eye lol if it's a true bfp it should be darker tomorrow I can't wait to test!

I'm glad you might be able to see it dtrisha :) I started getting cramps and it made me want to test again :)

I hopes it real dinky! I hope mine gets darker tomorrow too! The FRER I have in my cupboard are calling my name lol

Hold out on the frer you'll be happy you did if it's a real line tomorrow :)

I will! Its just tempting.. I want to test again tonight after a hold because I am impatient but I will wait for the morning.. eek.. I am usually not so anxious but I just have a good feeling! I am having a lot of cramps today, also peeing a lot.

The only thing I'm really having is gas. But it could be normal too

I've been having cramping today too that's why I decided to test again! I'm 7dpo today, so still early. I won't test again till tomorrow afternoon but that last test has got me excited hope it doesn't dissappear tomorrow!!

I hope it gets darker for both of us! I wish I could tweak the test I took this morning, I swear there is a line there.

20160113_191636.png

I think I see something when I make it negative country!!

I see something on that one dinky! Does it seem close to the control line though? Im not sure what those tests are supposed to look like.

I think it's in the right place although I'm not too sure either I've never gotten a bfp on the extra wide ics. I checked my cervix in the bath this morning and it seemed to be facing the wrong way if that makes sense? Normally if the hole bits not in the centre it seems to go to one side, but today it's on the other side which I've never had before. Don't know if that's a good sign or doesn't matter

I noticed that my the opening to my cervix is facing toward my back instead of towards the front like normal.. also not sure if its a good sign or not but its different so it may be!

Lol that's how mine is facing towards my back! Strange

Dinky I swear I see something. I just took another OPK and positive again :(. Wtf.

Wow Dtrisha.. That is so odd.. I have never seen OPKs positive for that long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->