I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Screenshot_2016-01-14-08-39-13.jpg

Dodgy test I think, I can't see anything on this mornings test :(

I can't believe your still getting pos opks dtrisha could you go see your doctor and ask for a blood test?

Awe sorry to see that BFN dinky.. your not the only one here is my test with FMU, 10 DPO.. there is a shadow of something but think it is just that, a shadow.. :(

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452777817.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452777817.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry for you as well country :( I don't think I can see anything in yours either, I'll be testing again tonight are you?

I might test tonight.. Depends on if I can manage a 4 hour hold. Kinda bummed there was nothing there today :( I was feeling really optimistic but I know it's still early.

I did have some blood in my tissue this morning after blowning my nose but that could be from it being so cold and dry, but I know it's a preggo symptom too

Yeah it can be a preggo symptom!! I felt the same this morning, a couple of people on my testing thread have said they can see something in my test from this morning and I've looked at it again dry and I think I can make out a shadow but that could be a evap. It's definitely not as noticeable as it was last night. I think I'll wait until the kids are in bed tonight to take another test so I can sit and stare at it without being interupted lol!

I just took a FRER and there was absolutely nothing on it. At first, there was this huge white line then at about 5 minutes it went away and nothing but a BFN.. :( Probably shouldn't have wasted the FRER but I wanted to see if anything showed up.. I checked my CP and it is high and super super soft. Like softer than I have ever felt it. Still lots of creamy CM, not as thick as it was a few days ago. Still having some sharp pains in my tummy muscles and some cramps.. boobs seem to not be as sore today.. I am just confused I guess lol

Just looked at my FF app and it says AF isnt due until the 19th but my period tracker app says the 18th.. which could be why I haven't seen a BFP yet. Could still be 4 days from AF instead of 3.. sounds silly but I know one day can make a difference!

Yes one day does make a big difference!! Sorry you got a bfn on a frer :( I may do mine later I get any hint of a line on another ic

I may hold off testing until Sunday.. figure by then something should show up if its going too. Plus I only have two tests left.

Ugh, I feel like a fat cow right now I am so bloated. I have a job interview today after not working for over a year and I went to go put on some of my old work clothes and I swear they all make me look like I am 4 months pregnant! I will admit I have put on some weight in the past year but this bloating is not helping! Plus I swear my boobs have grown a cup size or two! Ok, rant over lol

Haha bloating is a good sign country good luck on your interview!! I took another test tonight, stark white bfn :(:(

Thanks dinky and I sure hope it's a good sign! I always get real bloated before AF too so it could go either way. Sorry to hear you got another BFN :(

I was super bloated before my BFP in August. I actually feel bloated tonight but it could be nothing. I don't want to get my hopes up because I don't know when I ovulated this month. Wouldn't it be nice if we all got out BFP and could share that together. :). Wishful thinking.

That would be wonderful if we all got our BFPs together! I am having a lot of cramps and pressure tonight and it feels like AF is right around the corner..

Oh no. I hope not. I've just been having the left sided cramps. Not sure if it's anything. I heard that people have a lot of positive OPK if they have a ovarian cyst so I hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->