I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Same here :) I know they'll let me go ASAP because when I thought I was last month she let me go for a beta before she even seen me.

I honestly have no idea what I have to go through. I have never used the VA insurance while pregnant. I was in the military when I got positives with my first and second and they did a urine test and if that came back positive they sent you for blood work and with my DD I went to the family Dr and got a urine and when it was positive they sent me to hospital for blood work. So I am hoping its the same with the VA.. urine test and then blood test. I know it takes forever to get an appointment though.

Yeah that stinks. Mine will probably get me in this week thank goodness. I hope we both have sticky beans and in the right place <3

Me too!! I can't stop smiling but I am trying so hard to act normal because I haven't told DH yet!

I didn't tell DH Bout me testing today but we went and bought a pack today because I couldn't get away lol

DH had to run out today so when he did that I ran to DT! Hard to be so sneaky sometimes! lol

Thanks! I hope I didn't jinx it by adding it to soon but I couldn't help it! :)

I don't think you will. Good luck. Keep in touch ! I'll let you guys know in the AM

Hi ladies, still waiting in limbo over here. More symptoms, but they mirror AF so much that I'm trying my best not to jump up.

Countrymomma, I'm happy for you. FXed for a sticky.

DTrisha, I'm hoping you get a dark line.

Wow country that's a line! Can't wait to see both your tests this morning!! I'm waiting impatiently lol

I should have known it was to good to be true :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
Awww sorry country how heartbreaking I could cry for you!! Those stupid tests, must of been a really bad evap :( noticed you changed your sig and everything! You must be gutted :(

I am heartbroken.. That line was so undeniable.. I don't know how it could have been an evap as it showed up as soon as the urine started to cross the test strip. I have taken a million of those tests and never ever gotten anything like that.. I am going to run to the store and grab a different test and maybe dilute my urine a little.. I can't stop crying..

Oh no country I'm so sorry :( that's devastating. I don't feel mudhbwtter either. I haven't tested yet but I go up in the middle of the night to pee and had some drops of blood in the toilet. So I'm not to sue if I even want to test :/

Depressing .. I either had a he oval or two faulty tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
Omg I can't believe both of you have had bfns this morning after the past couple of promising days :( thought you both got it this cycle. Both of you have had convincing tests!

Yeah we sure did didn't we. Well this sucks. I was even exhausted yaterday and BB's hurt. So I'm going with chemical I guess. I thought I had gotten so lucky to. Like why can't we just have a baby. Seriously. I'm frustrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->