I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Evening, the brown stopped and now just red... Not overly heavy yesterday, but last night more so.. Today very minimal.. I tested the day my bleeding started and was negative... Seems pointless to test now and surely there is no point.
Back to the beginning... Sigh.. Looking on the bright side appreciating all I already have
I keep looking at those test pictures and I'm sure your eyes play tricks on you as I keep thinking I see something, but nothing definite. X

I didn't follow my hcg levels no... Never had any follow up or anything from docs.!! Just tried to move forward.
I'm exhausted today...!!:sleep:

I had no follow up from doctors either dolly just kept taking ics until they went back to negative! Might be worth taking another test just to make sure, when I was pregnant with dd1 I thought my period had arrived but it was light and watery and only lasted a day or 2 so took a test and it was blasing positive!

Dtrisha I do think that's the start of something!! Are you doing a test in the morning? Keep me updated!!

I don't have a test for the morning. The only test I have is the clearblue digi but I don't think it'll be 50 yet. I don't know if I should tell DH so we can go get tests or sneak out and get some. Hmm

OMG ladies! I cannot believe it! The day I decided to give up trying.. I have been feeling so sick the past few days and today I noticed that my ring was cutting into my finger because my hands were swollen.. so decided to do one more test.. and this popped up as soon as the urine touched the test!

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
Thank you!! I am so scared that this was a bad test or something is going to happen! It just seems so unreal.. I am trying not to get nervous as that makes my upset tummy feel worse but OMG!

Are you going to test tomorrow ? I got a faint line today too. Trying not to freak out as well. I've been super tired today. And somewhat sore BB's.

Yes, I bought two tests so I will use the other one in the morning and if the line is still there I will go buy a digi in a few days.. I just looked at my dates and this would be CD 32 for me if I disregard the bleeding I had, exactly 1 month after my last cycle started. I am still not sure what the bleeding was.. hoping it doesn't hurt anything.

It could have been I suppose it was just awful heavy.. I am thinking maybe I just implanted real late and it took a while for the HCG rise and it didn't rise fast enough to stop the bleeding.. I will be calling the Dr first thing monday morning.

Yeah I mean everyone's different so I'm sure it was IB. Let us know about your test tomorrow. I know I will be testing for sure in the AM

I will update with test first thing in the morning! Can't wait to see yours too.. I think you def have the start of something.

Ya the frer definitely showed it today I feel like. Especially with the faint IC yesterday.

Fingers are crossed for you! I hope we can be bump buddies! :) I can't believe how sensitive the dollar tree tests are, I took two FRER yesterday and they both looked negative to me, I saw a faint line but thought it was just the indent line that had gotten me so many times before.. I can't wait to use a digi and see "Pregnant"!

Oh wow really?! Maybe I should get some of them haha. Yeah mines SOOO faint but I really hope it's a true BFP. It looks like color. Hopefully tomorrow it'll show better. Yeah I can't wait to see PREGNANT. I never have and I haven't made it past 5 weeks so I really hope this is it. FXd for the both of us.

Yeah! I would totally try them! So much cheaper and seem to be even more sensitive! I used a digi with my DD and got a 'Pregnant' at 11 DPO, I can't believe I got a BFP at 9 DPO with her and I am now 19 DPO and just getting a BFP.. no joke that every pregnancy is different!

Yeah it's so strange isn't it. I'm so nervous about it ugh. I just want a beta lol

Me too! I won't be able to relax until I have my blood drawn and good number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->