I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Im sorry to see that Dtrisha :( I am just at a total loss.. I was up until 230 this am because I was so excited.. changed signature and posted on a bunch of sites.. I just didn't think it was possible to get a line like that if it was a true positive.. I am still going to call my Dr in the morning and see if I can get in for a beta.. I ran to walmart just a minute ago and only had enough money for the cheapie, diluted my urine a bit and still BFN.. ugh.. I am so glad I didn't say anything to DH..

How come you diluted your urine country? That may be the reason for a bfn, did you just get one cheapie?

Don't worry dtrisha your time will come! I remember feeling like that trying for my first, waited 7 years for her! It can take upto a year for a healthy couple of conceive. I know that's not much help now but you will get there! You can get pregnant so it's just a matter of time. When you see those 2 bright lines on a test you will see that the wait has been well worth it!!

Well with the first test I took it with strait FMU and got the BFN so I thought maybe my urine was to concentrated because the BFP I got last night my urine was pretty weak so I just dumped a bit out and added a tiny bit of water, it was still pretty dark. Yeah, I realized after I got to the store I only had a dollar on me. lol

The more concentrated it is, the more hcg will be in your urine. Looking back at your pos it doesn't look like there's much colour in it, I think you might have had a dodgy test. Can't believe they can get away with that and getting people's hopes up, you should email them with a pic and hopefully get some free tests!!

Yeah but it just worries me with the ectopic I had. Some people say they were so fertile before then after some people haven't conceived for years. If I'm not pregnant by May I have to go see my doctor. And I might actually try to get a HSG to make sure everything's ok

Yeah good idea, always good to get checked out. I had a hsg done, there not bad at all

Yeah I hear you kinda get crampy but I'm sure I can deal with that

I didn't get crampy but my fallopian tubes were clear, I've heard you can get crampy if the dye has to push hard on any blockages that are in there, a hsg is brilliant if you have minor blockages as they flush them out. It's like having a mot on your womb! Your supposidly more fertile for 3 months after it

How do you "know" you ovulated. I have PCOS and have lost weight to try to jumpstart my fertility. I had a positive OPK January 19th the 20th I had cramping on my left side pelvic area.

Yes you have to take your temp at the same time every morning after 3 hours of sleep. Your temp will rise after ovulation and you can confirm ovulation happened after 3 higher temp. If you want to temp sign up to fertility friend and that detects ovulation automatically

I think you were right dinky, most likely a faulty test :( Took this around the same time as yesterday's test and nothing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
So sorry country :( thought you had it this month!!

I had accepted the fact that I was out as I thought I got AF and then that test had to come along and get me all excited.. damn thing. I am still going to call doc in morning and make an appointment just in case but not optimistic.

Yeah that's a good idea just tell them you had a positive test

Good morning. I just got off the phone with the dr and have an appointment Thursday at 1pm. So we will see what happens.. Not expecting much as I room another FRER this morning and BFN. I can't believe that a test would look that positive and be false! I may find a number for that company and raise hell. But keeping just a glimmer of hope there are a few kind of odd things happening.. DH mentioned that my lady parts look almost purple and that I smell different down there.. I have noticed it to but didn't really pay it any mind, then after DTD this morning DH mentioned it an said I needed to get an appointment. So I had a perfect excuse to go to dr too! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->