I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Well good luck at your appointment it's not too long to wait, do you get results straight away or do you have to wait if you have a bloody eat? Don't know what the strange smell could be, the purple look could be from extra blood flow down there? Strange lol! That test must have been faulty surely they can't get away with that!

Thanks, I honestly have no idea if I get the results same day or have to wait. I have never had blood drawn from this dr. I am not sure what the smell is either, its not a bad smell like infection, its just different than normal! lol I have no burning or itching or anything like that either so possibly a ph imbalance. I will have to dig the box out of the trash to get the number off of it!

My heart is feeling for you ladies, when you have your hopes raised.. Only to have them fall... Feels so unfair.x

Good morning ladies, how are you all doing? I am doing alright, just still anxiously awaiting my appointment on Thursday. I really have no clue what is going on. I have been very crampy and at times feel that low down pressure like AF is going to start at any moment. I checked my cervix and a few days ago it was super high and super soft but last night it had dropped down a little and firmed up and is closed as tight as mine does. I am very very wet down there but it isn't EWCM, just a mix of watery and creamy.. It's all very confusing.

Maybe you have just ovulated again country? What cd are you now since that 3 day strange bleed you had? I'm cd7 now af should be done by end if the day :) just light spotting now

I am only on CD 10 if I go by the 3 day bleed. So I highly doubt I have ovulated again so soon.. That's good to hear that you are almost done with AF! Hoping you O early again :)

Oh right yeah too early to o then! I'm hoping I o early too but I dont think I'll be that lucky again!

Yeah. Maybe you have gone nice and regular though! I am hoping on Thursday that maybe they can figure out why my cycles have been so out of whacky lately too..

I'm on cycle day 5/6 as started day 1 tea time and af stopped Sunday. But it was quite a strange af for me.. Brownish/pink ish Thursday eve.. Light red bleed on Friday, heavier bleed on Saturday and then light spotting Sunday gone by Monday.-! So now just waiting for the big O.! Lol x

Yes hopefully country! I hope you can get some answers. I'm going to start with the opks on cd10 and hopefully I'll have a pos on cd13 or 14! Really hope I'll o early again I hate waiting to o

Yeah I did. But it's strange because it's lightened up a lot now and I'm almost done. The past few months my period has been 7 days Long and stuff. Now it's only been 3 days and almost done. So hoping maybe I'll get back to 28 days or so. We're taking the relaxed approach this month. No OPK no cervix checking just having fun and relaxing.

That is strange dtrisha I've heard people say they have light periods after a chemical but I had really heavy bleeding with painful cramping! Hope your cycle goes back to normal this time! I can feel my body gearing up to o, my sex drive has increased although we haven't dtd yet and I've got ewcm. This will be my 6th cycle since the d&c so I hope it's a lucky one!!

Hey ladies, I have been cramping a lot since yesterday. I started school so I was doing a lot of walking around and doing different things. Started feeling very nauseous at the end of the day because I hadn't eaten.. checked my cervix this morning and it is high and medium hard and closed and just lost of whitish watery CM.. I constantly feel wet down below.. everything just seems so screwey!

Well I hope you get some answers on Thursday! I've been getting a lot of cramps lately too I think these iron tablets are messing with me I might have to stop taking them maybe I'm getting too much iron now. Did you enjoy going back to school? What are you studying?

Yes! I have enjoyed my first day. I have been going to school on and off since 2007 but this is the first time I am actually going on campus and doing what I enjoy. I am studying Pre-Med. Planning to go to Med school afterwards.

That's amazing country sounds like you are making a great future for you and your kiddies!!

Oh and good luck at your doctors appointment today let me know how it goes!!

Thanks dinky! I will make sure to update as soon as I am done. It's not until 1 this afternoon so I have a few hours still. I have my fingers crossed hoping for the best! I did check my cervix this morning because I am scheduled to O tomorrow and it is about medium height and firm and slightly open and just thick white cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->